ZBrushCentral

R'Zalka - DW3 entry

Another inspirational piece! Thanks also for the decriptions of workflow, etc.
Congratulations on top row!

Have you find the time to rig this great piece of work??!!

Impressive!!

Great Job Man!!

Bye

Oh, man. Really awesome. :+1: Nice to see you post here. We’re in the same team on DW 3 :smiley:

Madmatt: I had to! I had so many tentacles, tails… that would have been a big pain to pose the model by hand.
The fish is mainly done with IK splines, the mermaid is a mix of Biped for the upper body and IK splines for the tail and tentacles.

RZalka_Rig.jpg

Cheers,

Very impressive modeling!

:+1:
masterpiece work, no words, only 5 stars :smiley:

amazing character! looks like it came straight out of the abyss! haha, wish i would have finished mine! better luck next year!!

Wow!!! Well done!:o :+1: :+1: :+1:

holy ****:I

the colors… the model itsel… the scene… all perfect :I

i’ cant remeber when i saw a render & model that was as good as this one is … definitely a timeless masterpiece of work

simply outstanding
great form…detail…and amazing texture work
love it :smiley:

superv :+1:

Absolutely superb! The finished images look so smooth and the scaly effects on the fish are amazing!

those characters rocks … great work

Congrats on top 10! Hope you start a sketchbook thread! :+1:

goldo_O, so cool to be in the top ten of the action hero contest with you, loved your pc from the start. Congratulations. hope to see some more from you soon.

I love all the about the model and all the elements feels they belong to each other.It Very impressive modeling!.It very nice character.The image is very unique.The concept engraved on this platform is highly qualified.