ZBrushCentral

Ryan Kingslien's Sketchbook 2.0 (Contains Nudity)

Very nice sculpt. She is delicious.

The thumbnails shot was a nice and pleasant trick and the model is really a pleasure for the eyes! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Thanks very much for the brushes and for the “how to” video, really really apreciated!

Hello, This is part of the Fragements series that carries fragements of my sculpts from life… The model’s name is Joseph Gatt. He’s the motion capture actor for God of War and one huge dude. Great guy and a great model here in LA.

Cheers,

RyanZBC_THUMB2.jpg

so textural and lifelike Ryan! Sweet work and quite inspirational.

GREAT GREAT work!
Best regards, Selwy

whoa. Is this a photo of a real sculpture?

yeah! really like the feel of this one.
will we get any tut’s for these? :wink:

-r

Awesome sculpt/texture/render. Powerfull stuff! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: !

chindian - Thanks man. much appreciated. :slight_smile:
ThatDon- Thanks for checking the thread out.
Joshp - Thanks.
guti- pleasent trick, indeed. :slight_smile:
sandpiper - Thanks. :slight_smile:

selwy - Thank you, thank you. I really love the faces you posted up recently. Great stuff! Full of character!

slickytom- its a “photograph” in maya. I probably won’t 3d print this unless a client saw it and wanted it.
rasmusW- tuts?! of course. I live to teach and sculpt. It is tentatively titled, How to get a great render out of Mental Ray without a Phd! :slight_smile:

Ryan

hahahah… what, it can be done?
looking forward to that.

-r

bravo:+1:

Great work Ryan! Always cool to see your work. Looks very real and natural, you are really pushing the envelope for the cross over between real clay vs digital clay.

Looks great Ryan! :+1:

wow ! impressive ! i thought its a traditional sculpture !..you did some great works here !

Great!
Love this last sculpt, truly artistic.
Keep it coming!

It’s always a pleasure to see your your work Ryan !

I especially like the last one :wink:

hey ryan!

really great sculpt! has all the integrity and of clay sculpture. i can really see your hand in it. very nice. and the render is great! i fully expect a gnomonology tut for this. there has been a lack of ryan tutorials on there lately. stop hanging out with that wife of yours and get to work :lol:

Nice work ryan,

the last one looks really natural in pose and stone.
Hope to see something more of it.

OOOh I love this one! Great :+1:

great work, and thank you for your steps!