ZBrushCentral

Ryan Kingslien's Sketchbook 2.0 (Contains Nudity)

WOW!! Thanks Ryan. This is really gonna help me with a character I’m busy with :smiley:

Nice character by the way :wink:

~M~

Thank you so much Ryan. Great brushes for future sculpts and an awesome tutorial video! :smiley:

Just beautiful! :slight_smile:

Very cool model Ryan. I like the pose, the sense of balance and weight.

Thanks a lot for the brushes!

Really nice! Elegant posing, and nice detailing…

Thanks for the seams, they are really great :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
5 stars!

Cool model…
Cool pose…
Cool brushes…

and she´s hot…

Nice work!

Great models!
Thanks for those seam brushes, they will really come in handy.

janhasse - thanks for the kind words. :slight_smile:
silkori - :wink:
OlirO- welcome. hope you enjoy them. Next are a few really cool zipper brushes.
freesupra - Thanks. Welcome.
DAnconia - Thanks for the thoughts.
vshen - :slight_smile:
spaceboy412 - thanks. I know how to advertise, huh? :slight_smile:
cbostjan - thank you sir.
brettSinclair - :slight_smile:
moni-poroni - thanks for the kind words.
rasmusW - I can remember the richard smith sculpt too. forgot about that. I was thinking of a danger girl pose, myself.
neversong2 - thanks. :slight_smile:
chrischan - much appreciated.
spacemonkey - Thanks man.
Etcher - more than welcome.
Captain Sensible - thanks for the kind words. :slight_smile:
MARCUS (Shouts from end of bar) - hope things are well with you! Glad the thumb caught your eye. :slight_smile:
Abe - many thanks. :slight_smile:
mindrot - glad to be useful. i love the R&D side of my job. cool sculpts.
digital dreamer - glad you liked.
mind symbio - thanks.
undoz - thank. much appreciated. love your sculpts, too!
Seb - thanks. glad you like the brushes. Hope all is well for you. When do we see you in LA again?
FabioPaiva - thanks. really like your sculpts. great sense of character.
mlink - glad they work for you. :slight_smile:

thanks for the tutorial ryan! very cool! the character is scetch loose but very nice gesture!

cool brushes ryan. I’m really digging the bust work. Very professional looking!

Here is the female aviator unposed:

[<!--[attach=142160]wip_052909.jpg[/attach]-->](http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:zb_insimg%28%27142160%27,%27wip_052909.jpg%27,1,0%29) <b>Detail:</b> [<!--[attach=141938]detail_1.jpg[/attach]-->](http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:zb_insimg%28%27141938%27,%27detail_1.jpg%27,1,0%29) Also, one thing that was really highlighted for me during the creation of the female aviator was the use of Mesh Extraction. Nearly every part on her came from the original base mesh via extraction. This allowed me to sketch all the parts on the model and then only extract more surface area when I need to increase the detail and polygon count. <b>Extraction Process</b> [<!--[attach=141939]process_1.jpg[/attach]-->](http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:zb_insimg%28%27141939%27,%27process_1.jpg%27,1,0%29) Thanks for the kind words. :) Ryan

You have been an inspiration since the day i met you 5 years ago. That sculpt rocks boyo! Great tutorials as well!

i love this design , 3 months ago i was wanting to create it but i guess u did it first… lol

Great job cant wait too see the texture for it

Amazing.
Great sculpt.
Also, thanks for the brushes and the video t.
keep the sexy girls coming :wink:

Love the new sketchbook, thank you for the update Ryan, you are talented and generous. Your practical examples are great.
(PS. Please re-instate your Blog!)

Keridan

Ryan, thanks for the Brushes and the great tutorial. And speaking of tutorial, I’ve bought two of your video tutorials from Gnomonology site, and I have learned a great deal from them. The female aviator is looking great, you’re a great inspiration. Keep up the good work.

kingaldin - yep, that’s the one. added it to the first post. Travis did good. :slight_smile: He works with me here so I have been bugging him for the male component to this girl as well!
ichiban - thanks. will do. :slight_smile:
keridan - new mexico?! cool. blog is ever present on my mind. :slight_smile:
frankf1 - thanks. welcome. :slight_smile:

Great sculpts!Great sense of form in them.

Thanks a bunch for the turorial and the alphas!

Thanks for the tutorial, I didn’t know about roll and the brush push/pull settings etc…very informative…:smiley:

Cool work Ryan! :+1: