ZBrushCentral

Ryan Harrison: 2010 Sketchbook (Possible nudity but I'm not promising anything!!)

baller: hey man, thanks for the input! :smiley: You might be right about the hat but it could just be the angle too…I tried to stay faithful to the Anime with this sculpt but I can maybe get in there and tweak some things…

very very nice,love the last bust.
You’r anatomy study’s are getting alot better.

Thanks genc, much appreciated! :slight_smile:
Love your work too, btw!

Just for fun…

D quickly (and roughly) comped into a still from VHD Bloodlust…

<table class=“fieldset” width=“367” border=“0” cellpadding=“0” cellspacing=“1” height=“22”><tbody><tr><td>DMovieBackground.jpg</td><td align=“right”>
</td></tr></tbody></table>

great sculpts there… i especially love the kneeling female …

only critique would be that the ribcage isnt right… and of course you didnt go into the toes at all… but it was only practice.

and man… give her some head!

EDIT: ehmm i meant give her A head ^^ oops

Hahaha, thanks man! I might just do that…

Ok, back to the rhino guy…

Changed a few things, still not completely happy with the face…I want him to look meaner. :evil:

Once I get the face and a few other small things sorted out I will begin final detailing.

Please, if anything needs fixing or changing, I’d love to hear it! :smiley:

Thanks!

Hey Ryan, your Guy is starting to look pretty good. just somethings that stand out to me… I think the guys is way too top heavy. he kinda feels like he would fall over of lose his balance really easy. You should try putting him in a quick pose, this will help sell the feel and attitude of your character… and help figure out the issue of him being un balanced or not… The other thing that stands out alot is his back. He has a big chest and arms… but his back feels like it’s lacking the mass needed to support his head. The loose skin on his back really doesn’t help that… makes it seem like he’s got nothing there. A guy like this would have a powerful back…Look at power lifters for reference. they don’t have a ripped defined back… but they have a lot of mass. Either way i hope this advice might help you out. but it’s is looking good, keep it up.

I would loose the six pack and give him a gut. I can’t picture this guy doing crunches to tone his abs. Also, experiment with his posture a bit more. Think about weight distribution and how this guy carries himself. It can tell a lot about a character’s personality.

Hay … Nice piece of work sculpting is coming good but how he is barring his body weight on his cute toe ,toe is looking like a just born baby but body is heavy better I expect some changes in the leg part, eager to wait to see the final keep go.

Regards
TallooriRavi

RhinoThumb.jpg

Attachments

PreDetailing01.jpg

He’s looking very tough! Perhaps giving his spine a tiny curve would make him more balanced. But overall very cool.

Good start. His back looks a little stretched and maybe his waist should be pulled up more.

SmilingGoblinThumb.jpg

Thanks for looking!!!

Attachments

SmilingGoblin.jpg

ParkerRedeux.jpg

Cool work in here !

:rolleyes: Cool concept man Keep it up.

inspiring

makecg, Tallooriravi, RamRam: Thanks guys! :smiley:

You have a nice, clean sculpting style. :+1:

the teeth on that red head are really nice. good details