ZBrushCentral

Rumplestiltskin

Freaking impressive work.

One really small thing I noticed is that the ram/goat’s head looks quite small in comparison to the baby.

Anyway, keep posting…

~M~

awesome work

:+1: :+1: awesome work:+1: :+1:

awesome work :+1:

Well Both the Piece are awesome !!! Congrats I hope if you can share some more info on rendering the Skin.
The second one looks to the character from “The elephant man” great movie and you did Justice to the art you did.

Best of luck

Awesome… just love it!!! :smiley:

Great sculpts, textures and renders!!! Incredible work!!! Congratulations!!!

Well done on top row mate the final render looks lovely cheers for Wip shots too.

Dan

So inspiring, thanks for sharing these great works of success!

Awesome. This turned out to be a great illustration.

Well deserved top row.

Insane amount of work in this! Great stuff!

Wow, these are amazing. Love the feeling of the poses.:sunglasses:

Wow thanks a lot everyone i’m really glad you like the piece. My school just printed off the elephant man as a promotional piece on their Eden. I’m thinking i will have Offload studios print one off for me beause i love their patina finishes, and i remember them doing an awesome job on those action hereos.
I have not forget to post render settings i will do that later today, ive jsut been busy lately. For now here’s the statue in all of it’s horrible glory!

[]emphoto.jpgemphoto.jpg

Besides your wonderful work here (I already said that), lets say something about 3d output. What about a metal copy? A copper copy of this. In the traditional way. Italy is the best place for this. But this is really expensive and beautiful. Straight to the gallery. Just sent them the 3d print.

michalis-YES!!..that is a good idea. do u have a name of the companies that would do that?

the print turns out wonderful!

I think its time to have a new thread about all possibilities of 3d print. Digitial sculpture became powerful enough. We have to ask, search etc. We may have to sculpt having this export in mind. Its not exactly the same as a rendered scene. Some simple and strong shapes, details becoming tricky, scale becoming crucial, you know, new problems for digital sculpture…
Its time.
Askutt, this 3d print came out beautifully. Photo doesn’t help to understand how it really looks, this always happens with real sculpture.

you’re now my hero for sculpting the elephant man, dude… I actually was going to do an epic sculpt of that guy as well, but you beat me to it! Actually i created the base mesh years ago when zbrush was still coming out, just never actually went through with zbrushing it.

Great piece, i do really doubt i could replicate the elephant man as well as you did.

By the way, which school are you attending to. They must be churning great talent there like you…

Looks awesome :+1:

Hey man congrats on top row and on your amazing print!! get me all jealous sinc e Inever printed anythign Ive done so far. Keep on rocking bro :slight_smile: