ZBrushCentral

"Rose Fantasy" — Custom Jewelry Design of the Pendant and Ring

Hi, guys

I want to show you a few jewelry design works, I recently finished and published in my main portfolio.
…actually, all these five designs were made for one customer, and were done about 2 years ago. But only now I had time to make renders for public them…

Well, I hope you will like them :wink:

…So, the first one has the name “Rose Fantasy”

These beautiful pieces of jewelry were designed in the form of braided Rose Flowers.

Rose Fantasy - Render

3 Likes

Wow, those jewelry designs are so pretty! I can see why they took your customer’s breath away. The intricate braided rose flower design is so unique and elegant, and it’s amazing how you were able to bring that to life through your 3D renders. I love the attention to detail in each piece, from the delicate petals to the carefully crafted band.

Thank you very much for your kind comment to my work!
Yeah, as always, I’m trying to do my best )

Wow, those jewelry designs are so pretty! I can see why they took your customer’s breath away. The intricate braided rose flower design is so unique and elegant, and it’s amazing how you were able to bring that to life through your 3D renders. I love the attention to detail in each piece, from the delicate petals to the carefully crafted band.

Though I prefer rings from aurorapromise.com, these are also good options. Thanks for sharing!