ZBrushCentral

rock environment study

Many thanks!!

This little tutorial is going to save me a bunch of time. I just spent last Thursday photographing rocks/cliff faces. I could have used this method instead and achieved similar or better results for my project! Live and Learn!
:lol:
I’m still curious if you might be able to show us what you’d like to do with these sculptures?

Great looking rocks! Thanks for sharing your technique. :+1: :+1:

Very nice results!

Thanks! :+1:

very cool result i have to try this, thanks for the minitut

ah man thats awesome!!! thanks so much for sharing some process shots with us, this is going to be super handy!
cheers mate

Hello again,

Heres a quick update on my rock environment studies, also Ive just finished making a video tutorial, which can be view at

http://gnomonology.com/tutorial/255

So please, check it out. Have Fun!

Cheers.

Vibol.

www.z-bol.blogspot.com

rock-bola,

Beautiful stuff , check your pm

Wow, thanks rock-bola, your work looks so cool and the tutorials are simply great to watch. :+1:

really great stuff. inspires me to start drawing some environment scenes and then get into ZBrush

thank you greatly!! for all your comments,

I would love to see other peoples experiments with this technique,

so please, post your studies.

cheers

vibol.

thank you for the inspiration. here is what you have got me going on. I am constructing a large scene with several pieces. I plan to make it a snow scene with other elements on the rock. hope you like it.

Great stuff!
I will try do something in this way.

Cheers,

Hey gabo1991,

its looking great!!, looking forward to seeing the development!

cheers

first, thank you rock-bola for this tutorial.
This is my first try.

hope you like it!
Thanks

Very helpful. Thanks!!!

thanx :+1:

would anyone be so kind as to share some of the alphas you used to create these pieces? I noticed the tute comes with them when you buy it, but I gotta wait for my pay to hit my account before I can purchase it. I’d appreciate it. Thanks for the tute btw. The work posted here is great!

Awesome work and thank you for the tutorial! I gotta try that out!

Great thread, thanks for the tutorial. :+1: