ZBrushCentral

Robert Hazarapetyan's (Pashayan) sketchbook

Nice!!

Thanks guys ! :slight_smile:

Another render from another angle :slight_smile:

tets_3.jpg

Very creative! Good job.

Here’s a model that I was working this days, it’s not finished yet, but it’ll be soon :slight_smile:

2.jpg

Wonderful work! I can’t wait to see how this last sculpt turns out … amazing body. :smiley:

Very detiled. Excelent work

perfect…with same texture ( and hair if this lady is meant to have hair)is going to be very real…and it has nice move :smiley:

Terrific anatomy, weight and flow:+1:

Thank you guys :slight_smile: I had few small anatomical exaggerations, but I’m working on them :wink:

Hey guys, here’s one of my latest works, still in progress.

nice scene

Nice looking renders. Can you break your render process down?

Thanks guys.

These are my light and render settings.

Capture_zb_setting_0.JPGCapture_zb_setting_1.JPG

The Armenian Cataphracts (heavily armored cavalry) of King Artaxias I the Kind (reigned 189-160 BCE, grandfather of the King of Kings, Tigranes the Great), founder of the Artaxiad Dynasty of Greater Armenia which succeeded the Orontid Dynasty.
Software: Zbrush, 3ds Max & Vray.

scene_all_3_sm.jpg

Awesome!!

I am really stunned! Dont know, why I didnt discover your thread earlier.

Your lovely ladys especially Katharina and this one here and the one with the Faun are so beautifull and lively, that to me it`s the best I have seen around here yet.

One question about the heavy armored knight.
Is this supposed to be historical or ?

I always thought , that this kind of heavy armor came up much later around 1000 BC with the beginning of the medieval ages?

Thank you very much Jake, yeah it is historical check out Cataphract on google and you’ll have all the information that you need, these type of Horseman exited in Persian and Armenian armies from 5-6 century BC, and it slowly got introduced to Europe through Byzantine Empire.

Here’s a spontaneously modeled creature, that I finished yesterday, the render is Zbrush BPR + Photoshop.

textured_RGB_2_sm.jpgprofile.jpgback_0.jpgtop.jpgbottom.jpgfront.jpg

So cool!

fantastic creature. I love it.

Sean

Yea this is some great art you’re doing. Nice job.