ZBrushCentral

Robert Hazarapetyan's (Pashayan) sketchbook

New Renders…

Attachments

The Witch11 RL.jpg

The Witch10.jpg

The Witch10 RL.jpg

wow, amazing thread! the arm looks like it belongs in a museum, great work

The hair and fire are beautiful. Can i ask how you created them? Im assuming post-process in photoshop?

Thank you

Michael, actually it’s Michelangelo’s David’s hand

Clintus Maximus I used FumeFX for the fire, it’s 3ds max pluguin… I used a little Photoshop to blend fire and head

Some Details.

cut Head.jpg

skull 1.jpg

Attachments

skull.jpg

nice :slight_smile: keep going!

Work in progress, rendered in Zbrush.

Vaniné.jpg

Rendered in Max via Vray 2
angle_0e.jpg

New Project : Armenian High Priest
Just made a Vray test render
it’s in progress, so your comments are welcome :slight_smile:

Vray_lights_Render_0.jpg

Hi guys, I’m working on a new commercial monster :lol: I have been inspired from Armenian Mythology.

It’s only the preparations and topology, the next is coming very soon.
Critics are more than welcome.

Really cool work. I especially like the Armenian Mythology monster. I have a question. How exactly do you create a quadruped with zspheres? Every time I try my symmetry gets all messed up. Though, I have no problems making a biped from zpheres.

Cheers,
Josh

Thanks Josh,
I didn’t get your problem my friend, can you post a visual example in your thread? :slight_smile:

Wow amazing work you got here. Keep pushing :slight_smile:

Thanks Eiad, I just finished building the topology, so the serious sculpting part is coming :cool: :smiley:

Best Regards,
Robert

Some progress, those are not final details, I’m only in Level 5 of subdivision :wink:

Cul_Head_Edited.jpg

Attachments

0_Edited.jpg

1_Edited.jpg

Looks interesting!

If he walks in just the right level of shallow water he can pretend to be a shark and scare everyone on the beach :).

Are you going for something that could exist in a fantasy world or just as a piece of art? If the former, I’m wonder if you are going to soften up the skin the hangs down from his neck, looks very rigid right now but I know it’s a work in progress.

Looking forward to seeing how it turns out!

Tusen Takk Torbjorn, actually it’s a creature from Armenian mythology, which was never illustrated, so I decided to be the first :smiley:
The Character Design is mine, I have played allot with Zspheres to create the character.
Yes there’ll be some work everywhere on his muscles :slight_smile: Let’s wait for the final Result :lol:

Latest updates of my last work (Rendered in 3ds max with Vray 2)
Critics are welcome !

tets_1.Edited.jpg

tets_2e.jpg

Great stuff here! Nice job.