ZBrushCentral

Richard, the Lionheart

According to my work, I want to show RichardI of England in my eyes to all of you. He is one of my favorite historical figures , who dared to be opposed to his Father King Henry and also to fight against the decayed system in his Youth.
After he ascended the throne, he launched the third crusade instead of being a high-fed King,and even fought a decisive battle with Salah ad-Din, the national hero of the islamic world at that time.
Although it ended up with failure, it still laid the foundation of the following crusades. What’s more, this war and later contracts signed by the war changed the partial political pattern of eastern Mediterranean region. And set a pace for Englander.
I apply complicated 3D modeling process to my work this time. Next, I’d like to share the train of thoughts in my work,the reference diagrams and some difficulties in my working process.
Finally, I’d like to express my gratitude to those who gave me great help in the working process .

01richard.jpg02richard_heibai.jpg03richard_sumo.jpg4richard_tou.jpg5richard_tou_sumo.jpg6knight01.jpg7knight02.jpg8knight03.jpg9ZB_quanbu1.jpg10ZB_quanbu2.jpg11ZB_juese1.jpg12ZB_juese2.jpg13ZB_juese3.jpg15ZB_juese2_tou.jpg18zhizuoxiangjie.jpg

Attachments

01richard.jpg

02richard_heibai.jpg

03richard_sumo.jpg

4richard_tou.jpg

5richard_tou_sumo.jpg

6knight01.jpg

7knight02.jpg

8knight03.jpg

9ZB_quanbu1.jpg

10ZB_quanbu2.jpg

11ZB_juese1.jpg

12ZB_juese2.jpg

13ZB_juese3.jpg

15ZB_juese2_tou.jpg

18zhizuoxiangjie.jpg

3 Likes

…teeth! :wink:

:DThanks

I never thought I’d say this on this forum (I hate it more than anything else) but there you go: “I don’t believe YOU did that!”
It was a bunch of people doing it. A whole team and most of them didn’t even really know what they were doing. It makes creating creatures on a computer look like factorywork. I have ideas you can’t have because you’re Asian.
You don’t want to know what Zeus did to Europe to make her forget about her somehow lesbian love of of Asia. She had a dream about it and it worried the priests.
Europe had to accept that she doesn’t belong to Asia.Freeing-Europe.jpg