ZBrushCentral

Remove skip until next restart prompt for exiting Edit mode

Hello! I recently downloaded Marcus Civis’ script for removing the pop ups from the mask, selection and smooth brush and added in some code to also remove the sculptris pop up from the snakehook brush.

I was trying to do the same for the pop up that appears when coming out of edit mode however it seems like the prompt doesnt trigger in the same way it does with brushes?

I tried various types of code like copying Marcus’ original template or writing something more direct. Even if I use the recording feature and add in a line to press the prompt (example below), the prompt will still appear even if the script is loaded after opening a file with a subtool in it.

[IUnPress,Transform: Edit]
[IKeyPress,‘3’]
[IPress,Transform: Edit]

[IKeyPress,‘3’,[IPress,Transform: Edit]]

this works, but it will only works if the ikeypress is executed from a script, not when you click on the Edit button or use the hotkey.
What you need is an active plugin with a sleep function that need to be active to track what button is pressed so you can execute the [ikeypress] and remove this popup.

Note that whatever you put within the single quote marks, it gonna close the popup message but also it will always accept, and i wasn’t allowed to pick the Do not Switch button. See the ikeypress method as a cheat to prevent this popup to pause a script process.

Hope it helps,
Nicolas