ZBrushCentral

Red Innocence

Wow…I’m so inspired… Very beautiful work!

Wow, she’s very beautiful, great work!

To answer your question about the feather, it looks nice, but feels a tad bit like a cutout. Maybe just because it’s surrounded by all that white hair. Also, what method were you going to use for the hair?

Brilliant pecie

She’s Beautiful! Awesome Job!

Damm, she looks fine.

Yea, the more imperfections in the skin the older she will look. Look into women with sunburned skin. Her skin is far to pure to me in any kind of rugged or ancient environment, but don’t beat yourself up about it to much, no one will complain if she is to beautiful, lol.

I must say I was liking the brown eyed girl better, but that is just me and it might be totally different once you have her in context.

This is just great!

Love it.

That is stunning… don’t really have any feedback to give on this one, I really like what you did.

Beautiful work I enjoy her innocens :+1:

Beautiful!:+1:

Wow, So many comments, Thank you so much. it just gives me more courage and tells me i am improving :)0 thanks a lot

eof3D SolidSnakexxx Icemonkeyjr RageNrock JoseConseco EricShawn tobbeo Moths yinshiuan

Thank you everyone.

midost - Thank you, For your answer I am planning to use JC hair system or Hair farm from 3ds Max for hair. Theplanes are just place holder for now. Its hard to concept out without acutally parts :smiley: ehhee.
KrisKelly3D - Yes i did, i added some freckles, what do you think ? . I also toned down the spec on her lips.

UPDATES - Changed the color of the eyes again, Expanded the size of the iris little bit.
Added some freckles to her skin. I also bent the feather so it looks like as if it has little volume.

I have a request. can anyone please share an eye texture if have? that will be great. thank you. =D

PS - One feather on the right is a place holder, i know they look similar i will change the shape little bit.

Attachments

VRay - Composit3.jpg

That’s awesome. Keep it up!

This is really nice, just continue with it!

Very nice, love the soft light on her face, makes her looking very delicate !

Excellent stuff! Can’t wait to see it finished! :slight_smile:

woww Can’t be tired to watch

rajbirD, a quick question on your eyes…what process did you use for them? i.e. modelling and texturing? I ask because I’m having a really tough time with my current project and your eyes have came out really well. :slight_smile:

Great work by the way, really inspiring!

wooww i really like what you are doing man, keep it up1
just one quick little thing, double check your alpha for the feathers, seems to be really sharp on the edges…but it’s just for beeing picky :wink:

Teyon, Coyotes_75, Lucky_1, TheCelt, Interu2x - thank you guys :slight_smile:

Jonboywalton82 = Please look for the attachment. The model of the eye is pretty simple and the texturing part is very simple as well. i’ll post the texturing in the next post.

darklopium - Hi i am not using any alpha for the feathers. its all modeled. But i think i know what u are talking about. i fixed it already.

some updates to her accessories. She now gets a chain for her hair :smiley:

Attachments

te.jpg

eye.jpg

Thanks rajbirD, that’s brilliant. Looking forward to your next post about texturing. :smiley: