ZBrushCentral

Record layer states to a button?

I have a model that I am posing, and various different layers making up each pose.
I have to create multiple different poses, from multiple angles.
The angles are sorted now we have multiple cameras, but…
Is there a way to record the amounts of influence each layer has on each pose (maybe 10 layers) into a single button (like storing a frozen moment ) that I can return to later and edit, move on the the next totally different pose, edit etc, without having to type in all the numbers all the time. Is there a plugin or a script out there that does this ?

You can use the TimeLine for that. Basically you would do this:

1. Set up the Camera track so that you have keyframes for all your views for the number of poses.
  2. Note that you can use the left/right arrow keys on the keyboard to move forward or backward between the keyframes. Clicking on the background will select the Camera track so you can do this.
  3. Move to the start of the Timeline and select the first Layer. Selecting the Layer will also select a unique “Layer” track associated with that Layer. Adjust the Layer how you want and add a keyframe to the TimeLine.
  4. Click the background and press the right arrow on the keyboard to move to the next Camera keyframe. Select the first Layer again, adjust and add a keyframe.
  5. Repeat (3) for the other poses.
  6. Repeat (2), (3) & (4) for the other Layers.

If you wanted you could set up a complete pose before moving to the next but I do think it’s easier to set up the whole Camera track first as this is essential for being able to move between the poses.

You can read more about the TimeLine here:
http://docs.pixologic.com/user-guide/movies/timeline/