ZBrushCentral

Realistic USA Ranger Portrait

Looks just like Tillman! Top Row!460px-Corporal_Patrick_Tillman.jpg

Hope you like these ones!
RangerFinalColors_04.jpg Diffuse ColorDiffuse.jpgEpidermal ColorEpid.jpgSubdermal ColorSubd.jpgUVMap_01.jpgviewport2.jpgZbrushDetails_01.jpg

Attachments

RangerFinalColors_04.jpg

Diffuse.jpg

Subd.jpg

Epid.jpg

UVMap_01.jpg

ZbrushDetails_01.jpg

Not on Top Row yet. Staff must be off in Pub somewhere :slight_smile: Awesome detail

Wow this is insane. I love the texture work on this, and the eyes. Inspiring.

awesome, I love it

I guess there’s no need for stuntmen in movies anymore, when you can just create them like this!

TOP ROW OF THE TOP ROW…insane details,textures etc etc all perfect … i’ve watched your link for the tutorial really inspiring …unfortunately i’m for different kind of art and visuals but first or then i’ll give a try even if
i prefer a real photograph in this case but i think one can be proud to do it in 3d.

One of the best work/ portrait i’ve seen togheter with that Bruce Leee portrait. This shoud be on top too!

Great stuff man! If I had some notes, they would be minor. Perhaps adding a light peach fuzz to the skin which becomes visible on extreme close ups like this. Also do a lens blur around the edges of the ear and cloth to help mimic the focal length of the camera. Somore moles and irregularities in the skin will help it from feeling so CG perfect. But again, all minor stuff. Nice work.

wooow!! amazing work! great details on the model ! texturing looks great too! the hair , stubble and eyebrows also looking amazing! rendering is also well done! why isn’t it on top row yet?!! do they expect a better work ?? one of the best portrait I have ever seen so for me its top row top row! i wish there was more than 5 stars!

Got the Top Row :smiley: great one! Thanks ZBC!

@Blaine91555: Thanks man :smiley: It’s Top Row now:D
@Max swinton: Thanks man! I like the eyes myself too :smiley:
@rafael oliviera: Thanks a lot man!
@LVXIFER: Thanks a lot man! it’s top now :smiley: hope you enjoyed the tutorial and I hope it’s useful enough!
@monstermash: Thanks a lot man! there is a fuzz on the skin but I agree that it should be more visible ! I will keep in mind your comments on the next job:D
@iman212: Thanks iman :smiley:

Top row, DESERVED! ;):+1:

Wow man that is truly amazing, may i ask what you used for the hair?

@santis: THanks a lot man!
@vincentenog: Thanks man! the hair is done with maya hair and curves and its pretty simple! check out the making of here on the link below! It might help you to get the idea about everything:D

http://www.3dworldmag.com/2012/12/05/cg-art-tutorial-how-to-make-this-cool-ranger-portrait/

Finally on the top row, cool…
Dynamically real face;)

love the eyes!congrats Siamack!

@kapil: Thanks a lot man!
@3mm: Thanks mohammad really apprciated man :smiley:

Also I want to thank to my friend Jeremy Celeste again because of his great job
on rendering. Please make sure to check the making of on the magazine.
cheers

GREAT work. Very detailed & very good composited too. Keep it up with the good work man ;).

Superb!!

your skin detailing is absolutely killer. Very inspiring render

Hi Siamak,

I feel somehow bad asking, since this is such a great piece, but isn’t the direction of the hairgrowth of the eyebrow somehow reversed?
At least i got that strange impression at first glance compared to my own eyebrows,
but maybe that how the referencemodel looks like…