ZBrushCentral

Realistic Head Modeling

love the video! im very new at zbrush. how do you drag that box over an area and only that is visible. (where you edge loop nose ect.) that would be a huge help

Thanks for this nice tutorial!

@JamesPeacock: Hold CTRL+SHIFT and drag a rectangle over your mesh - only these parts get visible. You can define a Polygroup (which gets an own colour then) by selecting an area as described and clicking on Polygroups->Group visible in the “Tool” palette. If you hold CTRL+SHIFT and click on such a Polygroup, it gets visible and the rest of the mesh gets invisible. Holding CTRL+SHIFT and clicking outside your model will get everything visible again.

Hope that helped you a bit.

regards,
Marco

O wow. It did. THANKS ALOT

SXNERO,

Outstanding tutorial! I For some reason my sever is giving a low download speed @ 33kb, I'll try to get that rectified with my ISP, sorry [Modeling a Black Guy part 1](https://animationbytim.sslpowered.com/animationbytim.com/Z-Brush/blackguy%20modeling%20part%2001%28hi%20res%29.mov) [Modeling a Black Guy part 2](http://www.animationbytim.com/Z-Brush/blackguy_modeling_part_2.mov)

Modeling a Black Guy part 3

Modeling a Black Guy part 4

Modeling a Black Guy part 5

Modeling a Black Guy part 6

thx a lot

thanx much guys :wink:

i wonna to thanx tez and room335 for your help…

sxnero,

Your welcome.

What program did you use for your video screen capture?

:smiley: thx a lots the tut is great:+1:

thanx chabah,
Room 335 i used camtasia for this,
here i have some problem and cannot edit my first posts ,i sent a message to Aurick, when he will solve this , i will put your links in my first post :wink:

great tutes man…this must help me as im totally new to zbrush…u rock

thanx 4 the tutorials

SXNERO,

I’m in the process of changing ISPs and unfortunately my links are not working. As soon as I’ve completed the change I’ll update the links.

thank’s a lot for this tutorial…:cool:

Hi everybody :slight_smile:

This tutorial looks really amazing, unfortunately I can’t download it (except the first part :frowning: ).

Can someone please re-upload the other parts?

I really want it :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m new in the ZBrush world, and I want to learn about the program… Actually I’m using Cinema 4D… if you’d like, you can see my little portafolio here :

http://moyperez.cgsociety.org/gallery/

So… if you have this tutorial, please re-upload it (The other links don’t work anymore)

(My English is really bad :frowning: I’m sorry, and thanks)

go to the first page thenr ight click and save on the tutorials.

it’s impossible to right-click and save them though :slight_smile: - there seems to be no file availabe…

Hmmm, It worked for me so I’m not sure what the problem is.

Thanks, but the links don’t work.

Can someone please ReUpload the files or send them to me ?

p e q u e p e r e z 7 7 7 @ h o t m a i l . c o m

Thanks a lot ! :smiley:

Oh God. The gallery in this site is Amazing !

I’m also unable to download any except the first video, which was terrific. Many thanks to sxnero for posting these! By any chance are the remaining ones available somewhere?

I’ve put the files on my new server so there should not be any download issues and the speed should be faster.

Right click and save.

Tutorial 1 Tutorial 2 Tutorial 3 Tutorial 4 Tutorial 5 Tutorial 6