ZBrushCentral

Ralf Stumpf Workshow 2011

oh certainly interested. hand it over man :slight_smile:

seriously - nice shader and of course an excellent sculpt.
the shader really seems perfect for a one shot render. something that is tremendiously useful for quickly showing a concept sculpt in a classy way, when in production stress.

Oh yes please!
I assure you there is interest :wink:
Amazing works also!

I really like your pieces man, also the rendition and the presentation are sooo goood!

classic. Its cool to see famous characters done in your style.

Very cool works as usual… and yes…very interested in the shaders used!

Fantastic work. I love your style allot. You have a great way to keep the characteristics of the know creatures and present them in a unique way.

Very, very well done. Top Row stuff all the way!! :+1:

man you put all these stuff together in a single thread in one shot…its so hard to say which one is the best,i think they all are awesome…keep it up:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Hello and thanks for comments.

Rendering is an important step in presenting your model.

A fast way of rendering inside ZBrush is the Best Preview Render. BPR works with the active tool (and it’s subtools).
Here is the link to the online documentation http://www.pixologic.com/docs/index.php/Best_Preview_Render

As promised here are the render-settings and the shader (RS_WaxCasting) I used in my last images.
Hope you like it, let me know if you have questions.

Cheers

Ralf Stumpf

WaxRenderSettings

Attachments

WaxRenderSettings.jpg

RS_WaxCasting.zip (178 KB)

ZBC1.jpg

1 Like

That is awesome Ralph! Thanks so much for sharing :sunglasses: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: !

Great work Ralf and thanx for sharing!

Wow! Thank you thank you! Last render is amazing! I hope this goes top row not just for the works but for the contribution also!

appreciate the render mat and setup , looks nice.

Seen most of the works in top post over the years, still looking great :slight_smile:

Really awesome render!!!
Thanks for sharing!

Thanks a lot for sharing the shader and great work, both sculpts and the render mate.
5*****

thanks a lot Ralf. Great shader to show off sculpting.
a suggestion about shadow settings. setting the angle to 0 and cranking the res all the way up to maximum gives you the most detailed and precise shadows, while still rendering fast. the softness can then be solely regulated by the blur value.

wow! thanks a lot!!

chem!

great work:+1: and thanks for sharing mat and Render setting:+1:

awesome! thanks for sharing your shader and rendering setup!:small_orange_diamond:

sweet … nice stuff and thanks for the shader …

Thanks for this Ralf, but i have a problem with edges and shadows. can you help me?.

![image.jpg|342x369](upload://tIFNvJ7hvt6fYxFHo1G5zsHl3hS.jpeg)