ZBrushCentral

Quick scaler

Wondering where on earth am I supposed to figure out how to use Quick Scaler. More importantly why can’t I simply set the y axis to whatever scale I want. It is amazing how difficult this process is after watching 6 videos… It is just insane how difficult this software is.Someone should get there heads out of their asses and make it easier rather than more features.

Quick Scaler is a plugin created by a Pixologic team member for himself and shared with the community in case anyone else can benefit from it. It’s not an official plugin and should not be considered as such.

As stated where you downloaded from:

The plugins listed below are not included in the default initialization of ZBrush 2020. These plugins have had limited testing and could contain potential bugs. Please save your work before using any of them with ZBrush 2020!

@Piggyson may be able to answer your questions and help you out a bit. But I’m sure he’ll be a lot more interested in doing so if you’re not rude about it.

Thank you for any help.

This is what I found

ZBrush Plugins

ZBrush can be enhanced by plugins which add new functionality to the already powerful ZBrush feature set. Listed below are the most popular and widely-used of these plugins, made by Pixologic. We encourage you to read about each so that you can learn how they further enhance your ZBrush pipeline.

The plugins listed below are not included in the default initialization of ZBrush 2020. These plugins have had limited testing and could contain potential bugs. Please save your work before using any of them with ZBrush 2020!

Anything more would be helpful.