ZBrushCentral

Quick car sketch

Hello Guys long time without posting heres some VW lemans isnpired concept i did inside zbrush in around hour and a half with some basic post with ps soon i will be releasing the video process on my youtube channel transportation design tv hope you like it cheers

4 Likes

By the way cant wait to try the new zmodeler actions on 2021 looks awesome specially the retopology part it was about time to some new features super cool thanks pixologic!

1 Like

cool looking car! :slight_smile: thank you for posting!

1 Like

Amazing results for an hour and a half of work!

1 Like

@ilel_david you have the science of designing cars in ZBrush to a “T”!!! Under an hour and a half :+1: - Incredible! Looking forward seeing your video or timelapse.
Jaime

1 Like

Thanks to you for taking the time to comment !

Actually the model its pretty simple just the main body, glass and some air diffusors you will see as soon as i upload the video next week, thanks for your kind words!

Thanks Jaime how are you? last year and a half ive been doing my post degree on a class modeling surface and i have learn a lot about surfacing in cad but know some of that knowledge can be transfer to zbrush, the model its pretty simple actually, i think there might be some tools that applied to zbrush can improve a lot hardsurface modeling, meanwhile the next version 2021 of retopology looks awesome cant wait to try it and create something even better than this ! cheers!

Happy to see some hard surface creations here on ZBC, really nice work! :oncoming_automobile:

1 Like

Thanks Kyle zbrush it’s a great tool for exploring car shapes this one it’s pretty simple but soon I will release some more complex and advance shapes cheers

Hello zbrushers ! here is the video process that i recorded a while ago on how i use zbrush to quickly create automotive shapes this is the first part hope you like it!

And if you want to learn more go check my gumroad page at:

Tutorials will be only available one month from now and they will never come again everything will be 50% off, use code: sale50 at the checkout store
thanks for watching!

Peace.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing with the community @ilel_david :slight_smile:
Jaime

Thanks Jaime!