ZBrushCentral

Quebec City Pee-Wee Life size Bronze Statue Memorial

This was definitely something I was expecting as a video game character artist but such original opportunity.

2 years before I have been asked by city of Quebec to digitally sculpt their head and hair in zbrush of two hockey icons for the 80’s at their young age. I also had the chance to revise and redo many parts photogrammetry scans failed or lack quality of their hockey outfits.

I won’t lie it was a challenging with barely any reference photos from that era but the experience but that was just another part of how it make it a amazing experience.

We all 3d printed life size the parts and then brought them to a foundry to make wax mold out of the 3dprint and create bronze parts.

It was a amazing experience and I am amaze to see that’s its possible to do something like that in our day and age.

Congrats to everyone that got involve in the project and Guillaume D. Cyr who was managing the project and who did those pretty photos.!

935a0453bc5137a2a45e01655f401798 unnamed (1) (1) unnamed (2) (1)

11 Likes

What a great opportunity, looks amazing Sebastien and the final output looks awesome!! the outfits from the 80’s and the overall proportions of both characters :clap: Bravo!
Jaime

1 Like

Awesome. Congratulations!! So cool that you’re name will be there forever on the statue.

2 Likes

It really looks like a video game character I swear !

TweakBox Tutuapp