ZBrushCentral

Portrait

Outstanding work! Can you do pics of different angles too? Have always wanted to see that picture from different views!

You really got the intensity and emotion in the eyes!

T

That’s just amazing! Not only the render or sculpting (which are wonderful by the way ) but the fabulous choice of the theme!!

Congrats!!

Amazing work!

Top notch work!

i m still confused with this image.looks like most of the work is done in photoshop. the breakdown of the model doesnt make any sense to me until you show the turntable with textures.
only then i can appreciate this model.

I agree with Samar above, I’m very sceptical about this one. I think what we’re seeing in this image is mostly the original photograph projected onto geometry from the viewpoint of the camera. Yeah, of course it looks realistic, you’re looking at a photograph!

I wonder how this model would hold up if seen from a different camera angle, or rotated in the viewport in ZBrush…? :wink:

oh wow! Good point and enlightening. Since I’m a Zbrush newbie :bulb:

It doesn’t matter how it would hold up in the viewport. It looks good and that’s all that matters. I do agree with you about the textures being projected on to the model, but isn’t that what most people do ? Take textures and stitch them back in photoshop ? Don’t get me wrong I would love to see the break down of this but saying, between the lines, that the author is a fake without proof and arguments is just not cool.

Lets just stick around and hope that the author will give more insight to how he created this wonderful and breathtaking peace.

Bomoh: I’m just saying a lot of that image appears to be straight up the original photograph, the eyes in particular.

But if the artist has a beautifully proportioned and detailed ZBrush sculpture underneath the textures, hats off to him! :slight_smile:

I would love to see this in raw form as well. I was saying that its not good to make assumptions based on the fact that the author did not upload a turntable or a high res screen grab. He is merely sharing his artwork with all of us (not applying for a job as a modeler :slight_smile: ). That being said he created an amazing replica of the original photograph.

No disrespect from here, just a friendly zbrusher passing by giving his opinion :).

H

^ Ha, so much for my sneaky edit! :wink:

Great work on this. Very nice.

Guys, you should look at the website before you go any further with this conversation.

http://www.xcomicx.com/

Very talented with a CG Choice Award as well as top row here.

I’d hoped my five stars would take his star count back up, but no joy.

My point exactly :slight_smile:

p.s. no sneaky edits :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

After reviewing his site, he has four CG Choice awards and was published in their annual book. The modeling is very well done.

Great work Hyun!!! Love it! :smiley:

Wow! OK, fair play, nice work! :slight_smile:

Hay!!What a look man,nice work upload more images.

Thanks for plugging the website. Many beautiful artworks…

really amazing work!!

awesome!!!