ZBrushCentral

Portrait

Beautiful and insiring work.

You have really captured this amazing piece of photography well.

I watched a program where they actually found the same girl that the picture was taken of many years later to catch up with her story, moving stuff.

mandatory tow row

impressive!!:smiley:

Looks like classic painting.
Superb!

The Afghan Girl :wink:

It’s seems that you work on it by Photoshop too ? :slight_smile:

[]SteveMcCurryAfghanGirl.jpg

It Looks great in still (but so does original photo), but it’s hard to tell from still how much of it is photo projected on model and over painted in PS? (like hair and folds looks overpainted in ps)
If u could rendered turntable in max or present render passes to show how much of work you’ve done, then it will be impressive. Until then cant say nothing good or bad of model or the texture (or the lack of it).
great photo though for sure. :+1:
PS: Not dissing and not trolling you, if u done all the hard work trying to mimic the photo, then it’s Great Job. But if u trying to fool people by projecting famous photograph on generic model, then that’s bit low. In Either way, I want to see evidence of hard work before i can crit or praise. I think that’s fair. :+1:

Wow…this is amazing!

Looks amazing, really awesome. But it could use some more contrast. And it’s a 3d model, So I would love to see it in different angles.
Very nice work.

Hero! Gratz!!!:D:+1:

Great work, excelent likeness (but 3d looks little soft and with less contrast compared to original, also little bit dirt will be fine I think). Turntable will be great)))

ohohoho!! Really nice Work man!!!
Congrats for image and top row!!

lol that’s awsome,

no named girl that know whole world

you did a great job in replicating the photo! congrats!:sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Excellent work!

wow! Amazing piece of art!
congrats!

Very nice Work! Congratulations for beautiful image and Top Row!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

The original image affected me so much when I was younger. Great piece of photography. Nice replica-Congrats!

Great work! Here’s an interesting link about the woman:

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2002/04/afghan-girl/index-text

Oh My Gato!

Beautiful work! 5* :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: