ZBrushCentral

Portrait of JFK

This is one of the best Biographical 3d pieces I have seen. Congrats

Absolutely stunning !
Great Work :wink:

Thatā€™s absolutely him!

Really fantastic work! Can you show the colour map for his texture?

Wow wonderful image so life like. He lives again :slight_smile:
Just one thing my husband brought up lol where is his ring?

Absolutely beautiful work, Just a wonderful sculpt - congrats on top row:+1:
and for a 1st post and just learning zbrush that is truly Amazing:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
all the best to you
Lou

Very, very nice work! I really like the skin shading and detail!

Recreating the likeness of a specific person, especially one so famous, is definitely the most challenging task an artist can attempt. You have done an admirable job here, but I have to admit that my very first impression upon seeing it was that it didnā€™t quite ahieve the likeness you were looking for. After comparing your work here with the source photo you worked from, I have noticed a few things that might helpā€¦

• The face appears a bit too wide, especially in the cheeks, and gives the head a ā€œmeatyā€ look that is not in the source photo. This is mostly apparent in the right zygomatic area and the jowls (the back part of the jaw under the ear). If you could bring those in a bit, I think the head would taper to the chin a bit more naturally.

• The eyes might be a bit small, but it might just look that way because of the wide cheeks. Not quite sure.

• The eyelids should be a bit droopier, especially on the left side. Ditto for the bags under his eyes.

• The part in the hair is too low and should be a bit higher on the scalp.

• His eyes should be browner.

I donā€™t know if you use this technique or not, but flipping the images horizontally at regular intervals while you work can help spot problem areas.

Again, congratulations on such fantastic work!!! :slight_smile:

nope this is a lie,:Dthis is a photo, he has jfk hidden under the staires he never died back then this artist stole and hide him lol,man this is fantatstic mate.
regards

very nice!~:+1:

Iā€™m speechless. 5 stars, favorite and share on facebook from me

Amazing work!

Do so, the texture of the skin is super good, love itļ¼
:smiley:

excellent mastery of the digital medium