ZBrushCentral

Portrait of JFK

Awsome!:+1:

wow, congrats really great successful work :slight_smile:

Thatā€™s just fantastic work mate! Tell me, is the hair sculpted or did you use some fiber tech for the final render? If not, how did you get that realistic look from the sculpted hair you show in the ā€œmatcap peview rendersā€?
Top row for sure!

Unbelievable! The details are incredible! Youā€™re a master!

One DAY I will master SCULPTING and Texturing and I will get to this LEVEL!

UN BELIEVABLE!!!

Like what in THE WORLD!!! Just AMAZING work, CONGRATS on TOP ROW! :+1:

Absolutely beautiful work! Just outstanding!

Now in light of the fabulous work, I really hate to mention this, but it would appear his left little finger is sinking into (through) the paper itā€™s resting on? It jumps out at me, and maybe itā€™s just me since no one else has mentioned it? But the finger appears above the paper on the fourth image down. Yes? Compare the two images.

Sorry, but I have that kind of irritating eye for detail, and hated to mention it since this work is just so outstanding, and the render was so massive.

Regardless, brilliant work!!!

Great work!!
Cheers,
Selwy

Thanks for the compliment, and support, I will be more efforts to do the next work.:D:D

:d:d:d:d

Thanks for the compliment, and support, I will be more efforts to do the next work:D

What you said is a good suggestion, Iā€™ll note, thank you:D

Yeah that is awesome work. Iā€™m learning Zbrush currently, I hope I can do work half as good as this someday.

grace Before you say it is very important, really didnā€™t notice this, very good advice

Ha ha If you can, that will be my highest honor

Thank you very much I also liked your work:D:D

The hair is in maya Hair

Come on You will be better and better:D

Thank you, I also special like your work, looking forward to your new work

surely one of the most amazing work I have ever seen

amazing