ZBrushCentral

Plugin Downloads?

Hello,

Sorry if this is answered somewhere obvious. I’ve tried to do some digging and am feeling very overwhelmed, so figured asking is my next best option.

Does anyone know where I can download plugins compatible with Zbrush 2021? Specifically trying to find the image plane one, but I have no idea where to begin looking.

I also know this is a much older version of Zbrush, so I may not even get any answers. Fingers crossed though.

EDit: I guess Zbrush 2021 and Zbrushcore 2021 are different. To clarify, I have ZbrushCore2021.

Hi @Selena_Hatfield

Just out of curiosity, why are you still using ZBrush 2021. The upgrade to ZBrush 2022.0.8 is still free. You can download it from your My Licenses page. Having said that, the Image Plane plugin isn’t in the Plugins menu if that’s where your looking for it. Look in “C:\Program Files\Pixologic\ZBrush 2021\ZStartup\ZPlugs64” directory. If it’s in there then you will find the button at the bottom of the “Texture” menu.

@zber2

Oh, it is? Okay! I wasn’t aware of that. I originally had 2020 and updated it to 2021. Didn’t realize I could go further.

I’ll take a look about upgrading to 2022 and then go from there.

@zber2

Hmm. I don’t see an option to download the 2022 version or to upgrade.

Reading a help page on it and since I have ZBrushCore 2021, it says I would have to pay to upgrade to 2022.

Tried running the ZUpgrader, and it said update not available.

Soooo I guess my original plugin question still stands? The Image Plane does not show in the textures menu, and it’s not in my ZPlugs64 Directory.

Yes, that does make a difference. As I use the full version, I wouldn’t know which plugins it should have or doesn’t have. @Spyndel could probably give you a definitive answer.

ZbrushCore does not support plugins.

ZBrushCore or ZBrush? (maxon.net)

As @tobor8man mentions, plugins are not supported for Core. The official plugins for that program already come with it.

As far as regular ZBrush, all the officially supported plugins already ship with the program. Third party plugins would be obtained through the developer.

The old unofficial community plugins can be found in the downloads section of your My Maxon account page. However, due to some anticipated changes in ZBrush these have not been updated in some time. These plugins were always unofficial, and you may see issues trying to use these with any version of ZBrush newer than 2022.

:slight_smile: