ZBrushCentral

Pixologic Release - ZApp Link (Windows & Mac)(Updated Rev2 for Mac on Oct 17th, 2005)

Thanks for this. An admirable piece of integration!

Sven

Beautiful!!!
Thanks Ryan…

Absolutely fab… Thanks guys

Great work guys. An impressive addition and lots of potential. Thanks! :+1:

Fantastic Pixologic!! Works a dream and in my quick test it appears to kill seams more effectively than straight projection master work!

This is going to make workflow smoother by far! Great addition.

This is a greeeat improvement for zbrush. Thanks a lot pixologic for releasing it for free :smiley:

Just a question. How would you tell zapplink to use photoshop as the editing program without making it the default app for psd files. In my case, Irfanview (a free image viewer) is the default app for all the image formats, and when i press the zapplink is not photoshop which opens the image, but irfanview.
Is there any way to change this?

Thanks guys, you are great!

I like how it works in Caroline Delen’s texturing tutorial, i will give it a try for use w/ photoshop.

Thank you to the pixologic team for this nice tool!

This is great,

One thing thats needed now is to be able to bake out shader/lighting/colour detail into a set of uv coordinates.

To do this I use the material baker script, but its O so buggy!.
Plz pixologic give me better baking tools…

Thanks,
Adam

So…Very…Cool…

Loving it!

~Mike D.

WOOOOOOOW!!! BIG (MAC)SMILE HERE!!! :+1: :+1:
This is real intelligent and simple. I call it a marriage between the best programs I have!

This makes my day! WAHOO! Yay, ahem…lol. Thanks for the realease of ZApp Link, it’s much appreciated… :smiley:

Sweeeet…much appreciated!
:+1: :+1: :+1:

Thanx Pixologic!!! I experienced that Double-Clicking a PSD-File opens Preview on my Mac, so ZAppLink used Preview. To change this in OSX select get Info and change the “Open with …” Attributes and apply to all of this Kind (PSDs). Hope this helps …

Thanks, ÑÏÀÑÈÁÎ :smiley:

fantastic :slight_smile: than’x a lot
and hiphip houra for the mac version at the same time of the pc version
:lol: :cool: :rolleyes: :stuck_out_tongue:

That is a GREAT TOOL, i have to congratulate the pixologic team for their fabulous contribution to the 3d comunity, i can’t wait to start texturing my models now! :smiley:

Thanks!! :+1:

Superb - Great :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :smiley:

Thank you very much.

Thank you. However, I’m getting some issues, which are probably down to me being stoopid. However, assuming I’m not the only one … :o

:large_orange_diamond: Just for info … ZApplink won’t use Paintshop Pro, but is ok with PS Elements 1.

Update … issues I had resolved thanks to Antimorph spotting my error in saving the script.