ZBrushCentral

Pixologic Release: SubTool Master (updated 3/28/08)

Another cool addition…
Thank u guys…

I’ve been anticipating this! Thank you so much!

Thank you very much for this. More intuitive subtool controls were deperately needed.

For all it’s occassionaly frustrations, Zbrush is still one of the most exciting and viable tools in my arsenal, because I know every other week I’m going to show up here, and there is going to be some new official or community generated tool, that’s going to improve the experience even further.

It is exciting to be a Zbrush owner, on an ongoing basis, and that’s one of the few software packages I can really say that about.

Very nice and very helpful :+1:

Thank you. Very nice! :+1:

Really really nice plugin, I was waiting for this!

The only thing that I didnt like was the fact that you lose the subdivions when subtools are merged, why this is not possible even with subtools that has the same number of subdivision? =( I would like to see this maybe in the next version!

anyways… great job

Thanks.

WOw!!! You people are reading my mind! Excellent!

ZBRUSH ROKSSSSS WAO GRATE UPDATE AGIAIN CHEERS
HAPPY ZBRUSHING :smiley: :red_circle: :+1: :+1: :+1:

yeah, at last! :smiley: excellent! :+1:
5 kudos

Oh! Thank god!

Subtool master and Transpose master together are going to REALLY help!

Well done guys!

Exellent work guys!!! Thanks!

It set my day on happy mode :smiley:

Excellent stuff yet again.

It would be nice to be able to retain SDiv levels during some of the processes - perhaps this could be included in a future release? And I would echo the calls for the Subtool Master window to remain visible.

Really useful plugin nonetheless.

awesome plugin :smiley:
thx a lot

tested it and I have only one suggestion.
It would be nice if you could set the export options for the export funktion. Mostly I disable groups. Often i also disable tex to have smaller files.

Tasty! :wink:

Sven

Very nice! This will make life a lot more simple… well Z life that is!

Thanks for your hard work Z Crew.

NickZ.

this is great news !

i wait for something like this !

thanks pixologic :smiley:

btw : i think for more control in the subtool it was cool if we can make subtool folder/group like in photoshop then we can put all the seperate subtools in there.
also we can work seperate on each part without merging and loosing the information .
also i think it can be helpfull becouze i saw many people working with lots of subtools and me to , always i must to go down with the slider twice , three or four times ( somtimes more ) to work on the part that i want to work on it right now.

thanks again for the affort to share this usefull plugin :+1:

Holly ****!!!

This the complement that we ned, y will wait a new version:lol: :lol:

Excellent tool. Well thought out.

Thank you,

Marc

Thank you so much! I thought we would have to wait for version 4 to see something this helpful added on :slight_smile: You guys rock so much!