ZBrushCentral

Pixologic Release: Decimation Master MOVIE added P.12 & Plugin Update on P.15

Great! Thanks Pixologic! :+1:

the resulting mesh is a mess but damn impressive effect - I reduced my mesh by 90% and it still looked identical to the high-res version. Great tool for rendering high res meshes:+1:small_orange_diamond:sunglasses:

Now YOU can optimize the high poly quad model yourself. Not only does Decimation Master do a remarkable job of keeping detail at low polygon counts, but you can also use masks to tell ZBrush which details on the model are the most important. No more nasty surprises from the printer. :slight_smile:

This tools has already stream lined my work-flow considerably. No longer do I have to export large chunks of obj information out to be optimized in 3ds Max. Thank you so much Pixologic. :+1:

This looks great, canā€™t wait to play with this at work. Looking forward to the OSX releases!

Wow, That does sound good. Thanks for the info.
I look forward to trying it out.

OH MY GOD my life just got so much better XD,
you guys deserve a prize because you are changing the world of 3d for the better, btw when exporting the subtools to an obj format it doesnt put the .obj extension behind the name of the file (so dont forget to put .obj behind it yourself when you have exported the subtools!

Thank you so much! This was something I had on my wish list! I could have used this like 3 days ago, but I will make sure to make use of it in the future! You guys rock!!!

I Thank you very much great work :cool:

Is there a MAC version in the works?
Forgive me if someone already asked.

-peace

Thanks, great plugin, completly necessary. Ill give it a try.

Itā€™s going to change my life!!!
thank you so much for this brilliant plug!!!

Thank you very much Team Pixologic, seems hard to believe :+1:

Cheers

absolute perfect timing. Iā€™m about to use this on my current project! :slight_smile:

THANK YOU.

Really?, really a plugin that reduce the number of polys without decrease the detail?!!! WOOOOW, im stunning! im happy im excited haha :smiley: thank you so much Pixologic for make this powerful plugin, really AMAZING!

great tool!!! thanks

Great plugin!

I just gave this a quick try, took a 2 mil poly to 300k. However what I donā€™t get is why the viewport lag when I spin the optimized model around but not with the 2 mil polygon one? Shouldnā€™t a 300k poly slow down the viewport far less and not oposite?
Am I doing something wrong here?

I. Love. You.

Pixologic ROCKS! :+1:

INFINITE, INFINITE, INFINITE, INFINITE, INFINITE, INFINITE, INFINITE, INFINITE, INFINITE, INFINITE, INFINITE, INFINITE, INFINITE, INFINITE, INFINITE, INFINITE, INFINITE, INFINITE, INFINITE, INFINITE, INFINITE, INFINITE, INFINITE, INFINITE, INFINITE, INFINITE, INFINITE, INFINITE, INFINITE, INFINITE, INFINITE, INFINITE, INFINITE, INFINITE, INFINITE, INFINITE, INFINITE, INFINITE, INFINITE, INFINITE, INFINITE, INFINITE, INFINITE, INFINITE, INFINITE, INFINITEā€¦

THANKS for this plugin!!! now I wont have to jump into meshlab or 3dsmax

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

This is why you are the lead industry