ZBrushCentral

Pixologic Release: Decimation Master MOVIE added P.12 & Plugin Update on P.15

Wow another plugn! This freakin rocks, you gotta love zbrush, with all these col plugin, it makes you wonder whats going to be in the new one when it comes out.

Awesome!!! thanks!!!

got to try this rite now, bye bye poly cruncher?

Oh god! Thank you so much!!!

Amazing stuff.So many will be very happy.

heheh this is going to convert a lot of people to using triangles

YES!!! I’ve been wanting to do something like this for a long time! Awesome job, Pixologic!

Wicked, this is wonderful news, astonishing work. oh, the things im going to do with this, look out.

THank youuu pixologiccc! this is awesomeee!!

cheersss guys!

fabian

This is actually really nice… Now I can take my mesh with full detail into Topogun rather than a lower subD and worry about reprojecting in ZBrush. I’m sure the guys who do scans all the time are also very happy about this heh

OMG! This is fantasic! What a surprise. Wake up turn on pc. Bam! Presents! Awesome!

THANK YOU PIXOLOGIC, THANK YOU PIXOLOGIC, THANK YOU PIXOLOGIC, THANK YOU PIXOLOGIC, THANK YOU PIXOLOGIC, THANK YOU PIXOLOGIC, THANK YOU PIXOLOGIC, THANK YOU PIXOLOGIC, THANK YOU PIXOLOGIC, THANK YOU PIXOLOGIC, THANK YOU PIXOLOGIC, THANK YOU PIXOLOGIC,

The PAIN of baking textures is now eased and that makes the pipeline soooo much less painful now

now we will have to redo all the characters for our current game :smiley:

Another life-changing plug-in! Thanks a lot Pixologic!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Has anyone had any luck getting this to work with triangulated Meshes ? The Task just crashes immediately (not Zbrush itself but the decimation program that is running as a seperate task)

thx

Pixologic Rules! Thank you! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Thank you for this.

w1n! :slight_smile:

This is why we continue to use Zbrush in our art pipeline, fantastic release guys

WOW!!! Your programming skills make my head hurt!!

I wondered if this would be a feature added to ZB4 but now I wonder what surprises are in store now!! I mean every time I think it can’t get better, it does!! :wink:

Props to you Pixologic!! this is one of the best plug-ins yet!! Well done!!!

Totally awesome! Lifesaving plugin, for sure :smiley:

Damn Pixologic, I love you guys can’t wait to try this. Keep it up ladies and gentlemen, the holy grail is near. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: