ZBrushCentral

Pixologic Announcement - The Roadmap to ZBrush 2.5

:slight_smile: and again :slight_smile: Thumbs up for the pixologic team!!

excellent news…just so dissapointed that the last of the freebies pre z2.5 is the zmapper…can’t we shunt that one up to september :wink:
50 days and counting…and then more waiting for 2.5 …where’s that homer drool emoticon

hoping time flies for once :smiley:

El-d

Cool , i wonder what else is going to be added.Cant wait
:smiley:

Thanks Pixologic Team for this NEWS!:+1:
Andreseloy

Wonderful news indeed! Something new to look forward to every month till December. Sort of like having Christmas spread out over a few months. I love it! :+1:

1 word : Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot !:+1:

Greatly looking forward to it, thanks for the e.t.a dates

One itchy titchy thing… could you purleeeez get rid of the freezing and crashes when scrolling the canvas on the Mac version?

Fantastic news, félicitations à toute l’équipe pixologic :))

One super feature, in addition of the retopology tool, would be to be able to transfere the details of the old object on the new topolgy-ed object!!

Yeah! That and a “make it look cool” button…:wink:

>>“make it look cool” button…

hey ain’t that every button in zbrush? :smiley:

Can anybody see any images in this post? If so what browser are you using? (Safari, Firefox, Netscape, and MSIE show broken image links for me).

Nope, got the dreaded red X in a box here, and I am using IE.

:frowning:

We have identified and corrected the problem that was preventing the images from displaying for some users. If you still can’t see them, please refresh the page. If you still can’t see them for some reason, contact support@pixologic.com and include information about the particular browser (name and version number) that you’re running.

Great news. Should get ZB some cool column inches in the cgi press over the next few months too. Now I’d better get on and learn how all the 2.0 tools work before more toys arrive.

…Brush :+1:
Pilou

Excellent news!! and i have to say the new features looks just stunningly amazing. Keep up the great work Zbrush developer team! :smiley: :+1:

I hope these new features will help alot when moving displacement/normalmap and textures from Zbrush into other programs. :slight_smile:

/ Max

Driving with ZCar on the RoadMap to ZBrusah 2.5 :smiley:

What’s all the fuss about, it’s just a bit of software…:smiley: :wink:

HAPPY FECKIN’ XMAS EVERYONE!!!

I know this isn’t the feature request thread, but the thought just came to me.

Since there is now smooth shading in zb for low poly models (I swore I saw it in the siggraph recap vid) and you can also see the normal map applied to the model in zbrush to see how it looks on your model before the export, wouldn’t it also be a nice feature to paint a texture on your low poly model in zb while the normal map shading is applied?

So that way, you’re texturing your low poly model while being able to look at how your texture looks in combination with the normal map at the same time.

I hope that makes sense.