ZBrushCentral

Pin up girl_01

Hello zb friends,

Here is my latest sculpt done in my spare time. All done in Z Brush and Rendered in key shot .

41 Likes

This is sooo beautiful!!! Congrats!

1 Like

I am looking to buy one of this. I cabt say i play too many games, i am not the one from some years ago that was playing all the games that were launching. I stick to black desert online, total war games and for honor mainly. So i dont know which one to get to last me the longest. I am playing on a 1080 p tv, and i might go to 4k in the future or a 144hz monitor. I ve got a 3600x ryzen cpu if it matters. Should i wait for the 5700 xt customs or the 2060 super will do just fine and the difference between them is small enough ti not wait some weeks? My laptop broke and i am building a pc, my last graphic card is like 5 6 years old so i would just buy one already on the market.

What do you say? showbox.bio/ tutuapp.uno/

Beautiful sculpt sir…!:clap::ok_hand:

1 Like

NilbertoTawata: Thank you very much !! :pray::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Fantastic Sir! :blush:
Jaime

1 Like

Really great and Amazing work!

1 Like

Hi Sachin thank you very much brother:pray::slightly_smiling_face:

jaime sir thank you very much !! it means a lot to me coming form you sir!:pray::pray::slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you very much :pray::pray::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome to the fallout baby, when they drop those bombs…:slight_smile:

Awesome work!!!

2 Likes

So cute…Amazing work…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Love the mood and everything else! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Awesome.

1 Like

Thank you very much brother :pray::pray::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you very much Deepak :pray::pray::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Vichar, Such a nice sculpture! Beyond the expected nostalgia and appeal, your technique and timeliness of topic makes me smile.

1 Like

Timking: Thank you very much for your words of encouragement! It means a lot to me! !! :pray::slightly_smiling_face: