ZBrushCentral

Pilgrimage

really amazing work!

but you should mention that most of the clothing folds are simulated and not hand sculpted.

Wow really amazing. How long did it take to do? It seems you could have create an single image with every asset in this one!

Stunning work! Even your breakdowns for each character in the shot all deserves top row for each. Love the clothing wrinkles too.

Keep the great work coming…:+1:

Insane

Incredible work! Really inspiring, can the hair e exported straight into Maya? Or did you render hair using a Maya plugin?
Just awesome

Really great! The woman on the left is just… wow.
Works like this one make me want to study more and to quit at the same time. :slight_smile:

The amount of detail and work put into everything is amazing! I really love this. My only critique is that although I love the sculpting you did on the people I feel as though the faces in the textured version are missing something. It’s not that they are bad but they lack something your sculpts don’t. Maybe it’s the eyes or the skin texture that throws them off?

Anyway, don’t take the critique too much too heart, I really like it still and the composition is quite good in my opinion. I especially like the flags in the background, really makes it feel mystical. Well done for sure!

This is insane !

Amazing detail!

Absolutely mind blowing work - just amazing, well deserved top row! :slight_smile:

INCREDIBLE amount of top notch work here! Great job!

Absolutely stunning work! Well deserved top row… now I shall go and weep at my entirely inadequate modelling skills :slight_smile:
New benchmark!

This is mind blowing. Just wow. I agree with the composition critiques though. Mind you, this piece is beyond my realm of ability so dont take it like im just trying to pick it apart, but the child in front is massive. I think it has to do with the draw distance / perspective being too strong. I can see the extreme perspective in the bell on the table and the way everyone in the image is leaning in towards the center a little too much. This kind of perspective is better suited for creating a sense of massive scale. It makes me feel detached from the scene as though im the size of an ant.
Every time i look at this i find new details, this is just mind blowing detail and work put into this. Truly awesome.

Thank you gus,It is really honer to you love my work,wow ,so many people haw-haw:lol:
so much good advice,it is really an unforgettable experience,i’m realy enjoy it.happy zbrushing:sunglasses:

erocked :I’m glad you like it first,and you are right it’s a big Wide-angle lens.
I really want to show the out of the ordinary middle boy,

The child’s ideas are always so pure,you know…
Any way too happy,just thank you man:lol:

All I want to say is just wow. It’s stunning. :slight_smile:

this is absolutely incredible… i disagree with people about there being problems with the composition… there is no right and wrong in composition and i think in this context its ok to have the eye wander around since its depicting a busy festival with a lot to look at.

this is one of the most impressive works ive ever seen on here.

Chinese style naturalistic and romantic ! Greatt JOB !

I have to comment again just to add that it’s very refreshing to see something else than violent monsters, gory zombies and bloody robots in CG! Not that I don’t like all that stuff, but seeing something else that is just so beautiful is very refreshing and inspiring.

Did you really not use Marvelous Designer for the clothing? Because that looks like simulated clothing. If not, that is even more amazing. But either way, really top notch work!