ZBrushCentral

Phil - the wise giant

It’s been truly years since I posted artwork in this forum! But I’ve been around since the early days of ZBrushCentral. It’s great to see how much awesome work has been created over the years using this platform.

In the past 16 years I’ve been mostly in VFX and lately switched to games as character artist and facial modeler… also I’ve been in and out teaching/mentoring through Think Tank Training Center and privately for about 10 years.

Not long ago I started a series of live Workshops. So far I’ve cycled 2 of them, one on Facial Anatomy and the other on Fantasy Creature Design. Below you’ll find the final character artwork I produced during the last Fantasy Creature Design Workshop. Both workshops are 5 classes long, 3 hours each class where we explore art/anatomy theory, I give live demos (start and finish a creature bust) and give extensive live and offline feedback to students that request it. After the workshops I usually like to post my students’ artwork reel since they all have shown passion and dedication and deserve exposure.

Anyways it’s been super fun to explore this character together with my students! They’ve all come up with some great designs. I’m happy to take on more students for the next sessions happening in September/October. DM me if you’re interested in the next round of classes :wink:

6 Likes

Awesome giant Marco and full of character, well done and really cool to see your works here again. Good luck at classes :wink:
Jaime

1 Like

Thanks Jaime! great to hear from you :slight_smile:
Let’s see where this teaching business is gonna go :smiley:

1 Like