ZBrushCentral

Permanent Sculptor Position - Numskull Design

Hello ZBrushCentral,

Numskull Design is looking for a talented 3D Sculptor to work with us on a full-time basis in our UK based studio or remotely. Our business has seen substantial growth in the last few years, and with an ever-growing product range, we are looking for an enthusiastic artist and a great addition to our team.

The successful applicant will have a chance to work with iconic brands in the video game, movie and television industry - including Warner Bros, Universal, and Sony - to name a few.

As a supporting member of our 3D team, your role will aid in the design and proposal of new products, developing ideas for presentation and creating 3D print and manufacture ready models.

The ideal candidate will:

• Have experience in a design role working in the merchandise or computer games industry.
  • Self-driven designer with great digital sculpture and hard surface modelling skills.
  • Concept visualisation, sketching and presentation skills.
  • Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
  • Competent in Adobe Suite and rendering abilities.
  • Highly organised and methodical.
  • Receptive to taking feedback and working together with teammates and clients.
  • Work to required time scales and work on multiple projects at once.
  • Experience in developing models for 3D print and manufacture.
  • A passion for toys, movies and video games would be very beneficial.

Responsibilities and Duties

• Work closely with the team lead and provide creative input.
  • Research and gather references.
  • Develop exciting 2D/3D concepts to communicate your ideas.
  • Model highly detailed, manufacture-ready models.
  • Prepare models for rapid prototyping.
  • Create high quality renders.
  • Produce documentation to aid manufacture and development.

To be considered for this role, please send a direct link to your portfolio, an up-to-date CV and a cover letter explaining your skill set and why you would like to apply for this role to Alex.gargett@rubberroad.com

Job Type: Full-time, Permanent

Después de ver un emocionante partido de fútbol, me entraron ganas de apostar. Me encontré con casasdeapuestas panama com y me pareció el lugar perfecto para empezar. El sitio es fácil de usar y no te da demasiada información de golpe. La variedad de bonos y ofertas que tienen es impresionante, realmente te da mucho con lo que jugar. Para mí, ver partidos se ha convertido en una experiencia aún más emocionante.

You are welcome, and i will highly recommend you to work for you on scuplt of any artwork