ZBrushCentral

People of Berlin

Four years ago I moved to Berlin, one of the most beautiful and multicultural cities on the planet.
The artwork is dedicated to Berlin and all its souls, it includes some of the most inspiring personalities it happens to meet in the city sitting in one of the most iconic places: the U-Bahn.

insta_story_boun_03 insta_story_granlady_02 insta_story_oumi_01

The artwork is done in Zbrush, Substance painter, and Maya and rendered with Arnold, final touches in Photoshop.

Special tanks to Mike Henry for all the support.

19 Likes

Very nice sculpt and great tribute to Berlin.

Congratulations!

1 Like

Hahaha, all great expressions :smile:
Jaime

1 Like

This is so good. Thank you for posting

1 Like

Thank you so much!!

Excellent work - such great characters! :+1:

1 Like

cool

1 Like

Super cool ! I love those funny details, too, the advertisements on the walls , the wallpaper…

1 Like

Nice setup and style.
Love your subtle humor with the adverts in the background.
:smiley:

1 Like

Every single element of this wonderful piece is utterly brilliant, I keep breaking off my work in the hopes it’ll pop up on the ZB screensaver. I especially like the way that the too low seat forces the characters into adopting poses that really help to distill the essence of their characters, without looking unnatural or forced.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I had to find a way to adjust the poses to look natural and thinking about “stylizing” the metro as well was one of the trick. You have an amazing eye for details! Really happy you like it!