ZBrushCentral

PAnick's Sketchbook

really like the Ghost character :+1:

Thank you.

nicko mcnicko: Cool! Thanks for that observation, never noticed that myself. Good to know :slight_smile:

Just wanted to try out some lens flare causeā€¦you knowā€¦lens flare.

(I just saw Battleship at the theaters, and apparently everything must have lens flares :slight_smile: )

I do not like robots, but this one is a nice one! Well done!

Beautiful work, this could be a new model of Crysis 3 - Great Job man:+1:

Nice work! I like it! Feels a bit like an Eva

People kept asking about my workflow on other sites, so instead of explaining a made a picture.
This is obviously pretty basic stuff for you guys here at ZC, but this is more an exercise for me.

So if you guys have any tips on how to explain things better or if I missed something obvious please
let me know :smiley:

(sorry for horrible compression, hard getting it under 500kb)

Link to not compressed to hell picture:

Nice work! Thanks for sharing the info of your work!

Yes, thanks for sharing!

Lots of great info here, thanks mate.

Wow, thanks for share.

PAnick, thanks a million for showing how you work. Itā€™s always great to see how others approach a project using ZBrush. I know for you it is brief, but for the rest of us, itā€™s a world of info. Best.

Cheers for that :+1: The part you did in modo you could also do in zbrush (Projection Master helps here), but of course some things will be easier in modo, depends a lot on your personal preferences etc.

Tempted to try something similar myself sometime now :slight_smile: I think using Dynamesh will help, since you can eve out the topology before subdividing. Although, reworking the topology by hand would of course be better, but itā€™d take much longer.

Thx for sharing!

Very nice work. Great tip on making all the alphas on one sheet. That will save me some time in the future.

If you know where your alpha stamps are going to be right after you Dynamesh phase, a local sub-division in those areas will really help in keeping the point count manageable.

Other goons on ZBC! Nice seeing you on here too. Already told ya, but some really cool stuff here.

Thanks for the write up! Most helpful!

Peace-NickZ. :slight_smile:

A little necrobump.

Just some renders of things I have sculpted.

devil.jpg

fin.jpg

Nice sculptā€¦:+1:

Excellent stuff man! Great forms:)