ZBrushCentral

PAnick's Sketchbook

That poor Alien is going to starve to death without a piehole :wink: What’s not to love.

Thanks for sharing, wonderful concepts and modeling. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Could also use a lower subdivision with a displacement map perhaps? Or is that what you do already to keep hi poly details?

Awesome render and character too, his right eye seems to be looking right at the camera though, is that intended?

Wow, GREAT texturing!!! Skin is so freakin’ hard
 lol
 WELL done! BTW, was that rendered in ZBrush or another package?

Very very nice! Love the final render of the alien!

Great work! :+1:

Ey, just wanted to show some more stuff :slight_smile:

alien_untext.jpg
Untextured version of the alien dude I rendered.

DH_untext.jpg
Some monster/demon thing
guy :smiley:

Polypainted it a little

DH_1100.jpg
and did a slimy render.

/Nick

really impressive models, awesome i like everyone

Same here, good stuff

good stuff

Great looking stuff! So hard to pick a favorite, but I really like the one with the big zipper mouth and the giant tongue, and the ghost, and the one with the mouth like Venom, and 
 See what I mean? They’re all so great! :+1:

omfg cool stuff man! :+1:
I like your stuff it’s very inspiring
keep zbrhushing

Wow!

Done doodling on this dude. Probably wont do any more hardsurface modeling in zbrush. Didn’t fit me at all.
Gonna stay at monsters/aliens/demons :slight_smile:

Cool thread and cool robot!
Keep it up!

very nice projects.
very inspitring.

nice sketchbook and really nice work on the robot design,
definently keep up the great work and looking forwad to more!
the alien dude reminds me of the sculpt of frank tseng :slight_smile:
All the best and happy sculpting,

• Kenny :slight_smile:

P, your work is astounding. I’m especially in awe of the way you’re handling skin - it looks so fleshy and puffy, with attention to how it folds. Amazing. If you could share a little background about how you nail it so well
 I’d owe you big-time.

Thanks guys! :smiley:

Wetterschneider: Actually working on a video doing just that. Will post in a near future.

Talked to concept artists at work and they gave me some presentation tips and tricks, so I played around a little in photoshop with the robot guy.

I was gonna use these for a wallpaper so they are pretty big. My monitor at work is huge :smiley:

“Clean” Version

“Dirty” Version

AMAZING:cool:

So much cool stuff in here! The first guy is very creepy.
One thing I did notice a couple of times
Your full body creations have a bit of a dis proportioned lower leg/shin area. It seems a bit long.
But really cool designs!