ZBrushCentral

Other free applications discussion thread

Hi Ze
For my forgive you find here the
DIgit Mag Issue at june 2003 the prog that you show :animatek world builder :slight_smile:
Pilou

Pilou, it’s tragic>> “PC go” (Magazine here in Germany) had
WorldBuilder
Real3D
Carrara 1.1
Particle Illusion SE
in December 2003!!
A load full of things to learn & enjoy - but: thank you just the same, maybe this will be of help for others, too! :slight_smile:

Profusion of prog :smiley:
So the Link
Pc go :slight_smile:

agreed &: more companies should act this way! This would free us of crippled demo’s, and would give them softwarebuilders a much friendlier image.
Real3D - for example - comes with a bunch of tutorials, so you can REALLY learn to use the software - and consider to buy a more actual version, based on true knowledge. Good thing!

The Ultimate 3D list of links Free/Shareware Modelers and Renderers (56)
Hope this help!
PĂźlou

I recomend Metasequoia
i feel this is a very powerful and fun tool to use once you get the hang of it. You can import the shareware save of a project and export in the freeware as a dxf file.

in france, Real3D is in “Pixel” magazine

Hi Fouad
Yes Real3D 4.2 is in Pixel :sunglasses:
Except the fact that the N°87 of February is not yet on line :smiley: (Normal we are in january)
But I have found it in shop :sunglasses:
For 7 Euros it’s gift indeed :sunglasses: (in reality 6,9 E = 8,69 dollars :smiley:Convertissor :wink:
Gallery examples
So it’s a monster of prog, hopfully doc seems friendly :slight_smile: (in English :smiley:
Is it a neat prog ? :wink: Seems like 3dmax or similar but with an interface a little more hard :slight_smile:
Pilou
Metasequia indicated by leslie 3 posts above seems crazzy ! A super Wings3D in colors :slight_smile:

ConvertissOr or Converter
 ? :smiley:

here is the free version of Truespace 1.0

Hi fouad
This one miss to my collection :)But the actual version is the 6.6 :smiley:
For C4D 6.303, I find the magazine Pixel but I am too late :frowning: Just 2 month for registered! So I have just these version for 2 months : it’s not so bad for testing :slight_smile:
For Real3D it’s not an intuitive prog ! :roll_eyes:
Metasequoia seems funny!
Pilou
See the try of Silo by
Glen Southern :slight_smile:

Glen is not human
 I think he is an octopus or he have some slave chinese.

nobody can do many think in same time.

:stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley:

Another Glen try !
Pilou

As google remind me

here is an old little tool.
Made originaly on Unix/Linux OS, and ported on all OS.

This great tool permit you to explore in real time the wonderfull world of fractal.
you can make some fantasy pic or save a movie witch can be used every where.

Xaos

another

FE

Hi Fouad
You have not seen This? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Pilou Fan of Julia Mandelbrot :sunglasses:
Ps And don’t miss this link about Intelligence Artificial, cellular automat (including Mandelbrot and Julia world)
In English & french :slight_smile:
His page of links is full of crazzy free progs :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

And I have forgotten the principal
Fractalus.com
Have fun surfing!

And a prolix crazzy
artist

thanks for all the free bee progs
 :wink:
caligari 1.0
blender
Here are some more fun freebees

One more painting prog Satori :sunglasses:
Pilou

Somebody has try this softimage exp free product ?
Pilou

other soon coming :roll_eyes:
Pilou

Yes I tried it and thought it was a very powerful program. I mentioned the link here Page 1 of this thread.
It has the best link with mental rey out of maya and max. It also handles higher polygon count scenes faster than the other highend programs. Plus very nice realtime shaders if your vid card supports it. I think it’s the best free version for a highend app.

a little free tool to work with Gif animated.
bmp, jpg, etc
 to Gif animated.
can convert avi > gif or Gif > avi.

Movie12

and don’t Forget The Gimp is able to make gif animated from is layers.