Please Fouad
Stop ! I have no time to load true gem after true gem :smiley:
It’s the last that I try else the nervous breakdown is for me :smiley:
Another one genious in the free world :slight_smile:
If all that is write is true That’s rock :slight_smile:
Pilou
ps 1,2 unziped c’est louche :smiley:
Ca veut dire que cela tient sur une disquette ! On va crier au fou :smiley:

often time, just a ctrl-alt-suppr and you have the tasklist, then close the “Explorer” thread and even in this windows go to file>new task > and type “explorer” that’s right… :slight_smile:

you have already your new computer Pilou?

Ok That’s Works
Interface rustic but terribly efficient like the world Mac of 15 years ago :slight_smile:
All that you say is true !
There is also a french manual :smiley:
It’s like 3Dmax in 1,2 megas !
Fouad you win the first price :sunglasses:
Pilou
ps yes new compute and first real crash with Silo (but i think a very unfurnatly thing because nothing since)
But a real “bloqué de chez bloqué” :smiley:
Et comme je disais plus haut rien sauf le débranchement :roll_eyes: Ha! la technique moderne :smiley:
One more time again bravo for the link :slight_smile:
And more as I read the tut maybe something adaptable for Wings about the booleans (not existing) I will try de suite :slight_smile:
Comeback in five minutes :slight_smile:

Ok five minutes after I re discover the boiling Water :smiley:
Some boolean functions can be simulate by the function “bridge”
Take 2 oposite faces with the same numbers of vertices (and maybe not the same form as the example :slight_smile:
and miracle a “tunnel” is created :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
And that’s is the same in your incredible little prog (with same numbers of edges)
(I read that in the very amazing tut of Anim8 )
A model of writing instructions :sunglasses:
Fouad you are the KING :smiley:
I retake it
ANIM8OR ANIM8or anim8or :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

http://www.amapi.net/amapi.php?va1=ZV9kbDVwYw==&rep=downloads

… might be of some use??

Hi Ze
If you go to the forum Amapi that you give you will can see some names of participants that you recognize for long months :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Sure amapi is a great modeler for a long time but near today just polygoning modeler, real nurbs just arrive :slight_smile:
Pilou ubiquitor
Look at this post :slight_smile:

This is a cute little free graphics program, and apparently it is being sold in some places, but it is free…
(I figured a thread like this deserves all the postings it can get, and I wanted to contribute to it as well… :wink: )
http://park18.wakwak.com/~pixia/

:sunglasses:

And Pilou? It has a French Version… :wink:

Hi Stone
Ok I shall try it for the french version :slight_smile:
As I seen it’s for making mangas :slight_smile:
i have a lttle headache about all these new prog :roll_eyes:
For the moment the more susprizing by the design of the inerface and possibilities is “Silolearning”
And the best megas (1.2)/capacities : Anim8or Made by one guy and equivalent of 3Dmax !!! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: and the guy aswer on the forum!

Have you try “Project dogwaffle”?
Pilou

Yes Pilou, I have tried Project Dogwaffle, and on the site I am co-administrator of, I have some of my work with that program even…In fact, it’s the only ‘pure’ painting program I use. I’ve used Anim8or as well, and it is a pretty cool app as well!

Pilou

Another free screen capture
many options and … one in particulat…
it can save in swf format !!

I still try it, all is right… maybe just use many ressources and swf file appear a little big…
I’m contact the authors about that, this version is still in beta test.

CapturePad

Finally, I found another… very known but never think about it…

Windows Media Encoder
it can capture your screen: entire partially or windows.

you can save file… or stream it in real time online !!! :slight_smile:
the final file with that tool is very little and very good quality.
indeed it is a free tool.

@Pilou, sorry (being quite busy lately) for being late again:

concerning Amapi: I was sure that most of any thinkable links we can come up with has been posted by you a long time ago!! :smiley:
Maybe the fact that “your” Amapi had still a cost (7 guilders), and “mine” is free will make up for mentioning it again!?
Btw: same site >> the Linux-version of Amapi!! (now let me see where you did THIS before :wink: !!)!

I am unable to install Dogwaffle, the error is windows does not allow it to ammend or replace system file, any idea how?

One thing about dogwaffle and the crew behind it: bought it last year, and lost it during the last crash. Had nothing but my name: they restored my license in about 5 hours!! This had only happened with ZBrush so far.
Great people!!

Hi Ze
The version 5.15 Multi language of Amapi is entierely free !!! here!
Choose your version for Computer : Enter
Switch in English
Enter the Information : Enter
You can load the free version :sunglasses:
This version is suffisant for many things :slight_smile:
Interface is some exotic but you can take a classic one :slight_smile:
the conceptor of Amapi is a juggler! :smiley:
Hope this help anybody :slight_smile:
Have good polygoning :slight_smile:
Pilou

Hi filip
Any particular problem for loading the 1.6 Demo on WIndows xp
Sorry no idea for help you!
Maybe close any program before Install
Pilou

Hey Frenchy, I have got it, it was my anti-virus that prevented the invation. Really, you need to close all other programes to install.
I’ve also tried Pixia, Thanks for those great links guys! :+1:

Animatek World Builder 2.3 free in few magazines.
in france “Computer Art”
in ( I don’t know where) Digit magazine too…

@Fouad: in the same magazine you might find Real3D from Realsoft, too. At least here in Germany (PC go) it was this way.

@Pilou: glad you found Amapi, was not that hard after I posted the URL!? :smiley: :smiley:

Sorry Ze
I had just not very well understanding
“Maybe the fact that “your” Amapi had still a cost (7 guilders), and “mine” is free will make up for mentioning it again!?”
Not more :slight_smile:
For the adress I had known it because I am on the Amapi forum since one year :smiley:
Pilou

@ Pilou: NO (NO!) reason to be sorry: it’s Monday and we still have to wake - at least I might …coffeeeeee!!! :smiley: