ZBrushCentral

Open Green

congrats for the well deserved plug CryingHorn:+1:

As I said before mate, a stunning output from your side of the screen

Fantastic! What to say… :+1:

oh my god!!! O_O totally outstanding!
congratulations , one of the best I´ve ever seen.

Seriously , you make my day :eek:

Great Job :+1: :+1:

Man that’s great! The skin shader is absolutely top notch!

What I find remarkable though, is that when I mask off the eyes and teeth with my hands, the piece looks even more photoreal. I am confident you'll get your cg choice award and frontpage plug at cgtalk for this piece , cause they devour these type of cg hotties. But if you'd even feel slightly in the mood to touch up the eyes and teeth a little, I think it would be very much worth your time. :) Eyes: Odd grey tone to them, feel very dark and dry, brighten them up a little. Or add a spec hit to the white areas of the eyes. Teeth: I think your shading is off here, The teeth seem to be made out of paper, rather then out calcium hydroxyapatite, which is the material teeth are made out of. Remember that the vissible enamel part of our teeth is semi translucent and would probably adopt a bit of the warm tones of the mouth. As well a bit more of a subtle wet specular hit, would help tons here. Take my comment with a grain of salt, like I said, your babe looks kickass already. Great job!

Beautiful.

I love the subtle details and the fabric is terrific. The slight depth of field puts it over the top.

Truly remarkable work, surely front page piece !

Well deserved top row. Now go do some more chicks :stuck_out_tongue:

Very pretty female model and so well made! Awesome work and congrats on the very well deserved top row!

-Fabian

Very nice indeed, I especially like the subtle chromatic aboration you put on the image. Nice touch.

My only crit is that her ears may be just a little too big, although this is just my opinion. Definitely 5 stars. :+1:

Great work! It is beautiful

I really love the cloth on this image, great idea with double shaders:+1: and the jewellery’s great - as to the face I’d have to agree with Jelmer about the teeth and especially the eyes.

Truly truly amazing work.
With that said even the best work can be improved upon.

The human face is so hard to recreate and have it look natural. You have done a really really great job, but there are a few points that still make it look not quite photorealistic.
Many people say this image is photorealistic, but is it really? If you took a print out of this and asked 20 people on the street if this was a real person or just a picture, I think that they would be able to tell that it is not real.

For one, it looks like you made her eye round. But the human eye is not round. Eyes are not spheres, for future reference. The cornea is raised and protrudes from the sphere. It bulges up and deforms the eyelid when it turns this way and that.

Secondly, the reflections in the eyes look fake. Did you photoshop those in later? They look like they have straight lines like as if it was reflecting off of a flat surface, but that should not be. Also, the reflections and kind of large and clear for an eye reflection. They just don’t look natural.

But these are very very nitpicky details. It is an amazing image much better than I or 99 percent of the world can do. Congratulations!

very beautiful … i like the hair and the clothing

To anyone posting crits of this work, please show some examples of your work so that we can all see what you percieve as wrong with this work by example. I love this work! I love the lighting, the depth, the pose, the choice of skin tone, the expression, the background, the eyes. If I could ever produce a human of this quality I would be teaching others to do so.
Congradulations on a job well done!
Gary

Just Brilliant

Wow :eek: awesome!!.OH MY GOD!!.Woot it looks so nicely made.Yet another artist is born ^^ lol great job keep up ur great work and we shall see u featured soon :stuck_out_tongue: xD
Great job! :wink:

wow
now this is what I was talking about my having to learn how to use this program.
amazing.

ahhh one day …

oh dammit, probally not.

thanks truly amazing work.
Tomas

brilliant :+1:
:smiley:

that’s some great work there. I do agree with it not being 100% photo-real, but is that what I really want to see in 3d art? not really… there’s something unreal about 3d art even when it gets really close to reality… I mean, reality is in our faces 24/7, so 3d art to me is fine when it has that level of ‘unreal’. Yet, if 100% photo-real is your goal, well mate your in the path of the true warrior! :lol: Reality has so many subtle nuisances that it’s just beyond human logic to try to recreate it fully in 3d, let alone the fact that we as humans are so used to ‘reality’ that we’re going to be the hardest, most nitpicky critique givers when it comes to it. Even somebody that is not an artist can detect something that is not ‘real’.
All in all, way worthy of top row, congratulations, it’s beautiful, I will use your work as an inspiration that someday I can also model a great looking girl!!! :smiley: