Amazing!

FREAKING AWESOME!! :+1:

cant wait for your tutorial :sunglasses:

now thats top row!!! :+1: :+1: :+1:

FABULOSO!! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Fantastic. Definitely top row.

Super beautiful…this is toprow for certain! :+1: :+1:

Great, great, great. What beautiful!

Wow! Love the render, pose, lighting and design of everything!

Great work!
Peace-NickZ.

Beautiful image!

She looks just a tad bit waxy in the face, but I’m just being picky. :smiley:

Great job!

I love every detail

Wonderfull work, and great pose. Now how was that hair made, whats ornatrix?

Yes, it is a nice model and I commented on this before, but this is a ZBRUSH forum. It shouldnt get recognized in the “top thumbnails” if theres no PROOF that this was done in zbrush:mad: . Its not fair to people who actually use this program. Moderators need to be more conscious of this …*unless of course they post images done in zbrush.

awesome!!! so f*** amazing man! the best piece, i’ve ever seen!!!

thats a really nice image, seriously! maybe the reflection in the eyes are a bit irritating and the lower teeth look a bit like a plastik rail.
and I think RiVvenGuard is right somehow - a little help of zbrush… what did you do inside zbrush?

anyways, nice work!

froyd

Congrats on the front page, nice job

Amazing work, she is really gorgeous. Love the cloth and jewelry too. You have made a ton of progress since the Journey Begins cgtalk challenge! 5 stars.

Beautiful work, it is a very stunning image. I was curious about the kaleidoscoping technique you mentioned for making the jewlery. I have tried to find a tutorial or any information about doing this in 3D, but have yet to find any good links. The cloth came out very nice by the way, great job on this piece. Any feedback on your detailing process of those intricate shapes would be most appretiated. Keep up the excelent work.

Please showe us some brakdown of this amazing work

Technically perfect in every way (“ouch”, the sting of jealousy;)…but what strikes me most is the subtle colorscheme…that really sells it to me!

Ornatrix? Are they still developing that? What does it do that max hair doesn’t?