ZBrushCentral

Old man dozing (sketch)

great work…in 3 hours !
your render workflow is for production so its great…i hope you could make a tutorial for maps and render…

great sculpt!!

Alex Oliver

Thanks Lil’sister! This is a great script. :slight_smile: Great information. :slight_smile:

r

thank you for sharing the script David

it looks very good.
question …i know it’s all proportional anatomicly correct…but old man have big ears (cus they don’t stop growing)…so proportions go out the door :stuck_out_tongue:
other than that…it’s really good stuff

Lil Sister,

Definitely 3 hours well spent!! Live demo eh… wonder if there some vid on this on hmm? Well done, always will be watching for more! :+1: :+1:

Really like how the last render brings out all your detail.
Very nice!
-j

Hey ! i was so in awe with the first post that i forgot to read that lil’sister did this is in a wooping 3 hours …

for me this would have took 15 months, hands down impressive.

Thanks but how to use this TXT file? I see only bunch of numbers and letters…:frowning:

Thanks a lot guys for all the comments!
for the script go in the script menu and load the .txt file
then you have to push play (it’s at the bottom of the screen)

![script.jpg|1100x1024](upload://lC3PuBwmKq1qJ8qQLbgxccJM0ST.jpeg)

Attachments

script.jpg

GREAT AWSOM WORK!!!
I wish I could have seen you live, working on this head.
Great!
Regards
Hilmar

Great sculpt. Lots of character in that face. Well done :+1:

Brett

congrats for that piece, great work!

froyd

totally great, and so fast too!
Thanks for the hair tutorial…

hi david, great work. Your a true inspiration. Is there any way we could maybe know how u translate such high detail from zbrush to max? The displacement tecniques i have tried have not given me good results. Any help would be greatly appreciate. Great work once again.

Thanks again guys for the comments! and wow top row this is really greatly appreciated! I had a few friend asking me if I used my anatomy model as a base, but I didn’t in fact I started from scratch at the ubisoft kiosk at http://www.montrealmetropoleculturelle.org/accueil.htm it was a small booth and no one recorded :frowning: I didn’t think about recording a timelapse either! I was a bit stressed out! He ended up looking like that because I didn’t use any refs and I guess my style can be a bit similar sometimes :o ! I get comfortable with certain aspect of a face and speed was very important so I did what came naturally.

-pedramz: (it is not a displacement map but a normal map) I will make a quick tutorial about the use of normal in mental ray very soon! :slight_smile:

In the meantime there is a timelapse I did that can be watched it is closed to 600 mb. yoou can find it there http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1229338CGHEWktm

[]

also there is a timelapse of the hair tutorial but it is a lot better with the script I made from page 1. http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1499072AZNYXW8WOld-man-bust.jpg

oh wow really? thats awsome. thanks a tutorial would be great. or u should make a dvd, id buy one for sure. By the way are you going to be at MIGS?

Great Sculpt,
can you share that Brown material that u used on the face? :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a question about the without ref old man sculpt,From the side he looks like he is missing teeth as the jaw is compensating for it ,but from front the lips look full and are not
pressed down as would be the case when he has less or no teeth.
What did you have in mind (as far as teeth go)when you sculpted him?

The new one is even better David. Wow!

Brett

Great Work David! :smiley: :+1: