ZBrushCentral

Obelix

Hello!
This is my first project in a slightly more realistic visual line, I had some difficulties with anatomy, so I resorted to anthomy materials to study, I also sought reference in great artists like Caravaggio (illumination) and Michelangelo (Aanatomia).

85 Likes

Oh boy…so many good memories you just brought back to mind…grew up reading "Les aventures d’Asterix et Obelix!!! I loved these “bandes dessinées” from René Goscinny et Albert Uderzo!!! So good!!! Love it :smile: Awesome 3D design Gabriel!
Jaime

4 Likes

Hi Jaime,
I am very happy to read your comment, good to know that it brought you good memories! Asterix and Obelix is not from my time, I met them through cartoons on TV, but I had the privilege of reading the comics! They also bring me good memories.

greetings from Brazil.

Gabriel.

2 Likes

Fabulous! Absolutely love it! Great work!

1 Like

Thank you Marcus :wink::v:

Really nice! Love it =)

-Joseph

1 Like

I’m glad to hear you liked it, thank you so much for your comment. :wink::v:

Insane sculpt! :muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

beautiful work… the nostalgia came right away…

2 Likes

I LIKE YOUR WHOLE WORKS! THEY ARE AMAZING
KEEP GOING! GOOD LUCK

1 Like

Thank you so much :wink:

Muito obrigado Luccas :wink:

1 Like

Thank you very much!!! :grinning:

Very funny because you have very well recreated the French actor “Michel Depardieu” from a drawing who has interpreted Obelix in a movie! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Amazing :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

so true!!!
also grew up watching Asterix and obelix!
Great sculpt Gabriel!!!

1 Like

Very nice!!! :ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

What a wonderful piece, I’m so happy you mentioned Caravaggio and Michelangelo. I hope I too can learn from the past, and reach higher - and you did it! Beautiful, and fun too.

This piece is magnificient !!! I love the art all around it ! WOW !

Loved it then, love it now. So GOOD! :joy:
Jaime

1 Like