ZBrushCentral

O/MI´s Sketchbook

great model, you should finish it:D :+1: :+1: :+1:

thanks euge, undoz, Paul, montyband, Etcher, max-tx, rodion, thank you very much my friends, i’m so glad you like him… :slight_smile: :+1:

revel- thanks, yeah i recognized them too late …i’ll fix that… :+1:

dustinbrown- hmmm, the helmet problem …i will put some more work into it, lets see i can change that…

Derek Frenzo- i have tried different sizes that one here was the one i thought looks good…

Moni-Poroni- thanks moni, the matcap is RS_ModelingClay, but i’m a cheater and i do some adjustment in photoshop to them :stuck_out_tongue: … i copy the layer and change the mode to soft light…then merge them and slightly desaturate everything… :slight_smile:

CowboyBunny- you got me! … :smiley: no i haven’t done any sketches all was planed out from my genius brain… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: …but the initial idea for this character came to me when i saw a cool picture over at cghub…the artist is Lee Dae Hoon aka managa …his picture Son&Daddy inspired me to do this fella…here is the link > http://cghub.com/images/view/53880/
the clothes wrinkles and some other parts are now in my focus to make them looking nice also the helmet will be redone slightly…

…some people asked how i did those straps and i thought i’ll do a mini tutorial for a smal part of those straps so you can get an idea - i’ve posted it already …but i thought might help here aswell to the one or another… :slight_smile:

![HowTo_Spatz_01.gif|1100x1600](upload://iQw3lJ6WbWF8yCar3Oqeu0T6ss.gif)![thumb.jpg|142x82](upload://lufUeZMt8jtMXlFEJJWeM7jSsZD.jpeg)

Attachments

cool modeling and technique thought i would try- less then 5 minutes in zbrush ?? !! ZBrush Document.jpg

Thanks for the great tutorial! Great model btw, a lot of nice crisp details in there :smiley:

Thanks for the tute! I’d love to see this become a tutorial series.

OK! First off awesome tip! Second I’ve been using max for 10+ years and never noticed the option to switch a spline to rectangular. How long has that been in Max? I feel dumb. :o I always just loft a rectangle (on my spline) then delete the other faces and apply a shell. Which gets pretty much the same result, but with your technique I can skip a step. Great tip, thanks again!

Cool tut! Thank you )

loving the new stuffs , also very helpful tutorial , makes me miss working on max :).

hi everybody long time no post, but this one i had on my to do list for a while now : Tribute to Clement Sauve

Spatz_TributeClement_Sauve.jpg

Attachments

Spatz_TributeClement_Sauve.jpg

1 Like

Cool Man :+1:

That’s a great model, but it reminds me that Clement Sauve isn’t with us anymore, and thus makes me sad. :frowning:

thanks liuning and mkk316 glad you like the model
here is a girl i made yesterday for fun with a quick overpaint … hope you like her

girl.jpg

Luv the girl !
The whole gallery is great too !

great! great! great!
i think this girl is more sexy than 20 nude bimbos!
thanks for sharing (what a work on the lips!!)

I love the girl overpaint! nice work

Love her!!! great paintover!

hi thanks for the nice comments!

a few days ago i saw this concept by manuhell on cghub http://cghub.com/images/view/167431/ and it blow me away so i had to do a model of it …

warRooster2_post.jpg

warRooster1_post.jpg

Attachments

warRooster2_post.jpg

warRooster1_post.jpg

Really fun design.

That’s awesome!

Awesome proportions and character!