ZBrushCentral

O/MI´s Sketchbook

last 3 sculpts look really great. i like them a lot. and your turntable is awesome somehow i missed your thread and only saw it in the tt gallery.great works, keep it going.:+1:

Hey, nice to see you posting again :slight_smile:
I like the second head very much:+1:

yeah /// Thanks Revel! :smiley: :+1:

Thanks eof3D :+1: - Yes Philippe Farauts girl sculpture was the reference for her! Man, I like your Stuff ! Your girl models are very nice! :slight_smile:

Thank you very much Al.Tintop ! I´m glad you like em… :slight_smile:

Hi Santis, thank you man !! :smiley:

Doing the Tutorial from Eat3D > Damaged Old Pillar … these guys Rock …thanks, i’ve learned a lot…here’s what i got till now…

![Pillar03WIP2.jpg|1020x576](upload://aFl7fXgnG0RH76rd9EX7IQf0LS8.jpeg)

Ej, Belmondo ti je do posljednjeg daha! :smiley: :+1:

hehe…

here is my textured pillar…Realtime-Render in Unreal DK

![Pillar06WIP2.jpg|1100x749](upload://vzkajfVECGvN8YLsBFGacbX0iEW.jpeg)

Attachments

Pillar06WIP2.jpg

great going man it has turned out really cool,a little more push on texture will make it supercool,but lookis nice so far.sculpt on pillar looks ultra realistic. :wink: :+1: and yes congrats for your admiral commander entry for the turntable :+1:

thanks romilkchoprazb, yeah you are right pushing the texture was a good thing …next step…

![Pillar07WIP2.jpg|1100x749](upload://nVxNOUmP8lABRM7ause3Hll85Fv.jpeg)

Attachments

Pillar07WIP2.jpg

wow thats really cool and a little over 2k polys. If it was me I probably woulda polyed it to death LOL!

Wow, your works are great, especially the commander and boxer model. Keep rocking! :smiley:

hi all…currently i’m working on a new character for my portfolio…here are his shoes…more to come…

![sneek_preview.jpg|581x912](upload://ldOyBWUo0QWP7SVQtHsPKAJQfdV.jpeg)

Super tenke!

Slick shoes :wink: Are those the ones you can choose color combinations of each part? I can’t get them here, and I’m afraid if I order them they wouldn’t fit right :frowning:

hvala ti…cherub…thanks…nice new work on your sketchbook…dont stop rockin :slight_smile:

here is an early screengrab from the boysoldier…

![NIU_01.jpg|880x550](upload://2GdOBhyUXnKXruv8P47xiWdx0D5.jpeg)

Haha! Excellent, dude! LOVE the expression on his face! :+1:

Hey Oliver! Somehow I missed your sketchbook thread here. Nice works. :+1:

hey moni, Thanks and Skadalilama thank you…here is an update…

![03.jpg|542x836](upload://wmfopMCiILCoNTHc7EP769O9JfY.jpeg)

Hi O/MI,
He really IS a unique character :wink:
But just a suggestion from my point of view, his leg is looking abit long for him at the moment I guess…

_Revel

He looks great, I really dig the proportion. You should definitely texture him.

thanks revel maybe you are right and they are little little bit to long… i will check it… :slight_smile:

thanks undoz, glad you dig him…yeah texturing him thats the plan…your anno character was my inspiration for him… :slight_smile:

thanks for posting guys…

quickpaintover …

![paintoverBS.jpg|880x660](upload://aTcLEyWF8c4euoWwIF9fJpiafbC.jpeg)