ZBrushCentral

Noxx_Artworks

Hello everyone!

I am a 3D artist from Berlin and I’ve been watching here for years and for some reason never took the step to share my own stuff and progress (damn, should have done that). Maybe it was because the level is so high or because I thought its not worth sharing.

This time ends here and now. I got inspired and learned a lot here and its about time I join this awesome community. So i will start sharing what I am working on here and continue my journey among you guys! :fire:

Right now I am working on a series of baroque themed animals and had a lot of fun so far. I’ve done 5 and want to do at least one more. Maybe a scorpion …:thinking:

Enough talking. Here they are :smiley:

Stork_01
01_Baroque_jellyfish
02_Baroque_Deer
03_Baroque_mantis
BaroqueAnimals_Owl_01

Kind regards,
Nick

24 Likes

Really glad you took that step! Your work is downright cool and totally unique. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks a lot Matthew! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

A lot of really cool designs here. I love that ornate jellyfish. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Spyndel! Jellyfish and stork are my personal favorites. I love the simplicity of the jellyfish.

Very cool stuff, fresh ideas thanks for postng. Jellyfish is my favorite too :wink:

Thanks a lot Nacho! :wink:

Wow… Really awesome work

They put me in mind of Ludwig II of Bavaria.

Those are beautiful!

Thanks for your kind words guys!

Here is the last one of the series. I just finished it :smiley:

Pango_02

4 Likes

Very neatly done, I had to look twice to make sure they weren’t physical sculptures! :o

1 Like

Very nice series ,well done.
I like the ornamental style.

1 Like

NOXX Very nice sculpt !! loving it .:+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hehe, nice! I feel flattered :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@jmeyer Thanks! Was a lot of fun to do :smiley:

@vichar Thanks a lot!

Here are some sculpts i did for Halloween:

Mistress_01
HornedMask_03

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your beautiful work, and congratulations on Top Row! :purple_heart::blue_heart::black_heart:

1 Like

Wow, really amazing stuff. I love the style of those animals, and the material is great too.

1 Like

Barocco! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@zero-13 Thanks a lot! Yes, I feel so honored :scream:

@drkdve Thanks you! The material is basically 2 materials mixed with a inverted dirt node. So the gold will show up on the “peaks” and the blue in the “valleys”.

@Frenchy_Pilou Yes! Was soo fun :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like