ZBrushCentral

(not so) Primitive City

jism holy moly! and thats just a doodle?!

wow. that’s all I can say.:+1:

i’ve seen your posters on www.3dArtSpace.com - THIS should be a print/poster - i’d love to see you expand on this concept

Nuenemy -

Thanks a lot. Yeah, I get a lot of emails about people wanting specific prints of my work. It’s tough to have just a couple for sale, but you have to start somewhere. I really like the two that I have now, myself. I want to be able to offer all of my work as prints, just have to find a way to do it.

Thanks again! :slight_smile:

well it would be great if someone made a zcript just showing how to add
details to primitives

how many layers layer per object or layer for bunch

that would be awesome

Well apart from plugging your DVD Meats, you may learn something from Scott Padbury

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?p=206225#post206225

When’s the next dvd out? I’m all up for another lesson in how to suck eggs.

I wouldnt worry too much about comments like that meats. Just keep on keeping on with doing the great job you have done:)

maybe a stupit question but i have to ask did you used dısplacement map for the city or these details are actually 3d

Did you the rendering with zbrush ?

Jazzbird -

No displacements were used for this image - just creating a lot of highly detailed primitives and placeing them randomly around the image. It doesn’t matter how high your detail is in each one because after you place them, they are converted to Pixols which are very memory friendly (pixels with depth information). I do use several layers when I work on things like this so that I can have control over the objects without affecting any of the surrounding Pixols.

Abc1234 -

Yes, this is completely rendered is Zbrush. It could be achieved in an external 3d package, but would be time consuming and then take a long time to render after the fact. That is the beauty of the 3d Pixol - a perfect hybrid between 2D and 3D. But it’s also the reason that a lot of people have a hard time learning Zbrush right away - "Why can’t I select my object after I de-select it?) :slight_smile:

Hope it helps a bit…late for work or I would write more…

Heyyy Meats long time my friend. Only one doubt, how many time did you take in creat this piece?

Sorry another more: =) all is zbrush or postpro in photoshop as usual?

Greetings

great thanx for the feed back i got the idea
and started a project i will post when its done

Hey Illusion!

Yeah, it’s been a long time…I’ve been out of the country for the last few months…

I had to try and jog my memory about how long it took to do this image…I posted this quite a while ago. I believe it was one day or maybe a little more tweaking after in Photoshop and such (as always :slight_smile: )

Really liking your current works!!

Jazzbird -

Cool, be stoked to see what you are doing…

Hi Meats, nice to see you back in forums :slight_smile: hope your trip was what you wanted it to be. Hope to see your new image soon.

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=25980there
almost completed my project
i guess i got the feeling

Meats, this is some of your best work so far. The detail is amazing. You really are developing as an artist and your technical skills just keep getting stronger.