ZBrushCentral

Night City Angel

I often get asked, do I prefer to create realistic or stylized art? The answer is I don’t have a preference. I honestly enjoy both for different reasons. I enjoy realistic projects because they allow me to utilize more disciplines and create extreme levels of detail. However, when I get to work in a more stylized sandbox, I get to pull back the detail and use other means of expression. In my opinion, when you are working with less realistic characters, it can be freeing but you still need to adhere to certain principles. It’s not a free pass to defy anatomy and rules of aesthetics. But I do enjoy the freedoms to utilize more shape language, color theory and style to provide an extension of visual storytelling. That being said, I took a detour from my current realistic project to create some stylized sass. Inspired by cyberpunk and innovative story telling through color usage and style in Across the Spiderverse, I wanted to make a strong heroic stylish femme fatale. Hope you like and thank you for the support.

4 Likes

:heart: :heart:

1 Like