Newbie Challenge #001 Deco Brush

There the different uses of the deco brush!:smiley:
I.LOVE.THE.DECO.BRUSH
balloon copy.jpg

Attachments

playa copy.jpg

Aztec!!! Thank you!!! Awesome stuff as usual!!:smiley:

DaveGā€¦You are becoming a decomaster!

Stephenā€¦Thank you for the suggestions. I tried to set up a folder with this challenge that we will be using for future onesā€¦canā€™t remember what I named it now ahahhaa but hopefully it explains the folder well. Your idea for naming the files is perfectā€¦I am sure we woulda got around to that by say the 10th hahahahaā€¦just kiddingā€¦:rolleyes: . We kinda started on the fly, but have been communicating and should have a much better challenge #2 and hope to improve with each one!!!

Any suggestions that would help us to improve are greatly appreciatedā€¦be kindā€¦we are just getting started!!!:smiley:

Learning nicely and thanks for the compliment :slight_smile:
Here is my ā€œlatest and greatestā€ - seems like I am flooding this thread!

Alphas_008.jpg

Cheers

abstract.jpg

Alphas_010.jpg

Cheers!
Dave

abstract deco.jpg
Andreseloy

I cheated and started playing with some of the other brushes. :stuck_out_tongue: Plus I dug out an old cheesy ray filter. Most was deco brush, though. Everyoneā€™s been posting cool images ā€¦ this has been a splendid learning experience. Thanks to the guys for setting it up.

Iā€™ve found ZB keeps crashing when I try to use the snake hook brush. 1gig ram, 2.4ghz Athlon, plenty of scratch disk space on a separate drive from ZB and XP. Worked through the settings optimisation tutorial and read the notes. Known glitch with ZB or more likely to be my rig?
city.jpg

firts at all the image is wonderful, different and refhesingĀ”Ā”
Have you set in Preference>Mem a values for MEM near the maximum you have in RAM?
The default value of the app is 256MB.
Hope this help
Andreseloy

Moochieā€¦not bad for a cheater!!! Hahaha just kiddingā€¦

thatā€™s what these challenges are all aboutā€¦getting you
exploring on your own!!! and creating some cool stuff
like this latest you just created!! Great job!!!:smiley:

Cool pic Andreseloy!!!

deco brush.jpg

yes it is alot of fun isnā€™t it? Keep going!

Superb image moochie. :+1: