ZBrushCentral

New Update: PSNAP (QuickSave) Plugin - ver 1.5 - FIXED July 10, 05

Yep! Works perfectly! Dream come true! Thanks again Sven :+1:!!!

after modleing si that rigging ics nacessary tp animate my charector
aur its already rigged

PSNAP is superb, itā€™s been of great use to me. Thanks very much.

Anyone has tried this with zb3? This has saved my ass so many times that i do not want to lose it :slight_smile:

Cheers

Hi,

Iā€™ll take a look at PSnap over the weekend and post a new Z3 compatible version Monday . Gotta check a couple of things, (and Iā€™m still waiting for my upgrade emailā€¦ :confused: )

Sven

Hey Svengali, its great to see that you are upon it :smiley:

Thanks a lot!

Sweeet! I canā€™t wait to get it. The current one donā€™t work. Gave me a warning on each save and took me to the ā€œopeningā€ page. This plug has saved me from a great many redos with the incremental saves. Thanks for revisiting it again. :wink: Canā€™t wait to get it.

Hi guys,

Well, Iā€™m still waiting for my upgrade emailā€¦ beginning to feel like one of the ā€œLeft Behindā€ here. I wonā€™t post anything new until I can be confident it works dependably. Soon enough, soon enough. :slight_smile:

Sven

Looking forward to it! This is one of my all time favourite scripts. Iā€™ve heard that with ZB3 you donā€™t need to go back to subdiv level 1 of a tool before saving now, but the incremental save will still prove invaluable.

Svengali, take all the time you need. This wonderfull zscript is really a must-have for any day-by-day zbrusher, so it needs to be perfect (just as it is now).
If you need some betatesting, here is my sword :slight_smile:

Take care!

jjsdfkg
hhjdsghs
ngjlhkrh
jyoiyo
jhreiohji

This scriptā€™s m+ function (auto save ) seems to work with ZBrush 4r4 p2

But does this still function in the latest release. Iā€™ve been looking for a incremental save option in Zbrush and this seems to be the only thing around o _o