ZBrushCentral

New beginner Lesson Videos for Maya

downloading as usual…:), by the way, i got a pelt mapping tools…a script from the net…:slight_smile:

http://www.highend3d.com/maya/downloads/mel_scripts/texturing/3869.html

here it goes…if it helps someone…:slight_smile:

new tuteeees available …:slight_smile:
and i am downloading them tooooooooooooooooooooooo
thanks a lot for the site of yours mate…:slight_smile:

1 zbrush tutorial and lot of 2d tuteeee in your site mate…:slight_smile:
i am happy…i think u moved on to 2d …:slight_smile:
when can i expect some good lighting tuteeees…???:rolleyes:

thanks anyways mate…my download collection is progressing…now i only need to know how to light…the modeling part is over…:), and a big thanks to you for that

o ya lighting sorry I remeber I said I would be covering that.
Thats a pretty easy topic I’ll try to hammer that out this week.
I was on hold for a couple weeks. My Webpage provider said I cleared 500 gigs of tranfer this month. Of course I think I worried him when my only reply was “SWEET” :wink:

500 gigs…:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: …
he he he…
well i will waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait till then…:slight_smile:

That light tutorial is up if you want it;)

very good tutorials,thank you.

i downloaded zbrush tutorial 1/2 and 3.

i could not go forward and backward in tutorial 3.

cheers,

atem

This first video I’m uploading the picture to get the attetion of the Zbrush users via the gallery because I wasn’t really sure where to stick this as tutorials go.
It is a seperated part that deals with making a stain glass window but the whole video has no maya in it what so ever.
But it is used for the next lesson where I light the window and fill a room with color;)

lessonlighting2_maya.jpg

look for them both in the maya section on my site
http://www.houseoftutorials.com/page2.html

Man you doing it so fast with so less time…

Its great to be a teacher for sure.:smiley:

wow…:slight_smile:
looks like lot of things happened while i was busy upgrading the computer of mine…
just upgraded from p4 1.8 , 845pbz, 1 gig ram, fx 5200 to
x2 3600, asus m2n -e , 1 gig ram, 7600 gt…:), thats the max that my budjet can allow me to do.

now holly…your site has changed the color…i like it…:).
and it feels organised …
and yes, lightinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
thanks , thanks, thanks…:slight_smile:
downloading right now…:slight_smile:

Ok…fiished downloading…:), now…i noticed something…
the tutee that says “maya part2” is both for zbrush and maya…is it??
just one 116 mb one is it???
no more files…is it???
i downloaded all the lighting ones from the maya section too…thanks a lot my good friend…:slight_smile:
and there appears to be one problem in the site…where it says “useful stuff”…both the internet explorer and firefox said…"java application failed " or something like that …i can see a white small bar and nothing else…:frowning:

hey it was nice of you to post a gallery there…thats some plenty of stuff in there…:), you are truly amazing:+1:

thats correct :wink:
I had to make somthing intresting to drag into maya. (video 2)
So the project makes a stain glass window.
The site is buggy. I started out with an amazing site but then found out that it wasn’t compatable with anything but internet explorer. What your looking at now is the downgraded version. Still working at it.
I still need to do one last video for lighting. and I think it will be a candle;)

a candle…:slight_smile:
wow wow wow …that will be really nice…in the mean time let me get comfy with my new beauty…:slight_smile:

ahemmmm, …er…ummm…if you dont mind i have a small request here…:o

1.using HDRI in maya
2.mental ray in maya, and how to do “Final gather” correctly…(i always get messay with that).
3.materials…how to bake textures, how to use them, how to use car paint and SSS.
4.cloth in maya…how to do it right…(last time i tried it…the left hand joint was horrible, the right one came correctly though…:)…)
5.animation…???, yes, how to do a walk cycle … i want to know about the graph editor…though i am not interested in animation…i like texturing and lighting a lot…

so if u can help me with creating underwater scenes and all...it will be nice...oh ...and where is the sky light in maya?????, its there in max, and i find it really nice... so how to do that thing....?????

eehhhh…i have not given u a huge list …???has i…???:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well heres the candle video hot off the render.
I’ll answer the raj stuff here in a bit cause I’m running late for work;(
Buts thank you for all the kind feedback;)

thanks my dear friend…downloaded them all…:), take your own time mate…just keep them comming slowly…:)…

you see some day i am gonna be a master in maya…and all the credit goes to you…:slight_smile:

I am posting this here since I never see a breakdown of maps to what they do to your render.
All map making are covered under my Zbrush 101-104 series but here is a visual representation of what they actually look like being applied one at a time.
I used a final Gather in maya for lighting.
What-are-mapsZbrush.jpg

I bring to you Theatre De Animation

enjoy;)

http://www.houseoftutorials.com/page3.html

wow …wow …wow…
now i am getting animation stuffs…:slight_smile:

by the way…i am still fiddiling with my new comp…tweaking setings and all…and lately playing games to glory that i have

u see…oblivion, carbon , fear…some that i could not play on my old rig…now plays happily on my system…i will take another couple of weeks.off to play them and later fully switch to work…now its like 3 to 4 hours a day only for games…:slight_smile:

I have bought a new site and it won’t be ready for a few because their setting it up for me now.
It has twice the bandwidth and it can be upgraded very easy.
HouseofTutorials has been evaded by terriosts that won’t answer emails, I only have a chat window to comunicate with them if you call that communicating.
The site is down for now. And when its back up I will be switching hosts because nobody should do bad business like that.

So admins don’t destory this link I will post the updated site here when its up.
long live the freedom of knowledge and good will;)

http://www.schoolof3d.com/
Is now open. Not all the videos have finished uploading the date is 29th of dec I would give it another couple days to upload the 20 gigis of videos but at least this link is in place.

houseoftutorialsis still under the rule of my old host and im trying to get the domain name back, so I bought schoolof3d for now.
I have plans for schoolof3d anyway;)

happy new year mate…:), looks like you are having some bad time with the site…:(, me tooo…the reliance browsing center just blocked the access to the u.s.b …dont know what now…:(, i guess i still will be able to download at fairly decent rate…:((